Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UNIQUE-SARA - Angel  (Read 3300 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5414166) (7 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]
13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6176812) (7 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only

I was surprised not to see a review of Sara by now but, as I was in the area last week and she seemed my type, I gave it a go.

Comms
Pretty responsive over SMS and final details given over the phone.

Council estate flat near Sadler's Wells that's been well described before I think in reviews for Submissive Lauren and Unique Monica. Felt safe and I wouldn't be particularly concerned if it was dark outside. A bit run down inside. Not dirty but functional and unloved for some time. The bathroom in particular needs a refit (tiles coming off the wall).

The girl
Sara was friendly and welcoming when I arrived. Took in the view and liked what I saw. I'm pretty sure the photos are of her and fairly representative (I was a little surprised). Mid-late 20s, Polish, good english, dress size 10, thick but not fat with it, maybe 5'6-7", long and thick dirty blonde hair, reasonable pretty, nice smile, b-cup tits, nice full ass (not bubble) and a tidy, shaved pussy. She's one of these girls who likes to wink at you. A little fun to begin with but an annoying cliche if overplayed.

The service
Got back from the shower, we started kissing and I knew it was going to be a good punt. Good FK but minimal tongue action. She likes to kiss and, not only she doesn't avoid it, she's initiates it. Blow job was pretty good though limited range of techniques (mainly bobbing with occasional use of the hand). Can go quite deep and was happy to be gently face fucked. In the standing position she was a little toothy but wasn't off putting.

I think she works out a bit so exploring her bod was fun. Pussy tasted nice and she writhed around a bit as she enjoyed (pretended to enjoy) my work but I didn't persevere for the fake big O. Sex was CG, doggy and mish. Lost some sensation in CG (angles weren't working) but loved the doggy and grabbing her arse. Didn't mind a few gentle-medium slaps. Took a bit of a pounding quite happily. A bit of fake moaning which wasn't distracting. Happy with fingers in her pussy and one in her arse. 2 pops. No cum-dodging with CIM but she runs off to spit. She ushered me to the shower and it's only when I got there that I realised I was only 45 mins in. A little annoyed but I was done so took my time and had a bit of a chat with her when changing.

£130/hr (£110 + £20 extra for CIM)

Rating
Solid punt, left with a smile on my face. Not desperate to return but safe plan B/C for me. She's got a bit of an act going on and punters need to keep an eye on her cutting time short, but she's proactive, good fun and her kissing makes you (well, me) forget briefly that you are paying for the fuck.

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the TOFTT, OP :hi:

I like that Sara seemingly offers FBSM separate to her full services ... I'll hav' that! :dance:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the TOFTT, OP :hi:

I like that Sara seemingly offers FBSM separate to her full services ... I'll hav' that! :dance:

Yes, from the close body contact we had I think B2B with her would be quite fun, particularly with kissing.