Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: andreea_27xxx (DFK, OWO/CIM) in NW9 (Kingsbury)  (Read 66567 times)

24 review(s) for andreea_27xxx (21 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
19 review(s) for andreea_07xxx (17 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5484411) (26 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4996163) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline tantraman

In exploring Romanian mines, our brave v I r G I n found a Romanian gem! And I thus couldn’t resist following him into deepest and darkest Kingsbury last weekend for a £30 pit-stop of OWO/CIM …

Links:

The andreea_27xxx AW profile is currently down …

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

… and I found that she was previously the unreviewed sexy_bellaxxx

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

… thanks to the previously uploaded verification photo below (Cheers, magnetico!)

Fortunately, Andreea now has a vivastreet profile …

External Link/Members Only

… which displays her contact details.

Logistics:

Whilst working in Wembley one morning over the weekend gone, I missed called Andreea around midday. She immediately texted back with a typically Romanian, “Text me bby” … after rapid back-and-forth, I’d easily confirmed a 15min P&D for at least OWO/CIM for £30, letting her know I was 20mins drive away from her postcode.

I later found out that Andreea is independent, and decently manages her own bookings via her personal mobile (which she ignored during our session). This mobile is advertised in vivastreet, and is the same one that used to be on her AW profile, which she hopes will be up-and-running again shortly.

Andreea is currently renting a room in a hotel off a busy roundabout, which is a 5min walk west of Kingsbury tube station. Free parking is available on side roads. The area is bustling enough for one not be noticed entering the hotel. A young Indian girl at Reception entirely ignored me, as I strode purposefully passed … but a little confused once inside, I had to ask a hoovering EE housemaid where Room ??? was … and she unquestioningly directed me upstairs. Nobody gave a toss that I was about to be tossed off!

Andreea’s hotel room with en suite was spacious and pristine. I was pleased to find that I was her first client of the day, as all the hotel accoutrements (towels, soaps, etc) were still on display untouched and the bed was still made and immaculate.

Looks:

Andreea is the pocket rocket in the photos below …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

She’s short and stocky. Although I didn’t see her out of her lingerie, Andreea’s natural tits did appear a tad formless despite her push-up bra, and her G-stringed ass did seem somewhat too chunky for her frame. I liked her cutesy face though … well-made up, as per photos … but rightly tries to hide her rather gummy smile.

Andreea must be at least in her late 20s. Recently from Romania, her English is rudimentary … but she nonetheless knows enough to be friendly, welcoming and even a little bit charming.

Services:

After knocking on the thin hotel room door, Andreea opened it to stand rather brazenly in fuck-me-silly lingerie … luckily her room was down a dead-end corridor, so other hotel guests wouldn’t see (and I hoped later wouldn't hear!). Unable to hide her gummy smile, Andreea welcomed me in to the room, instantly apologizing about her basic English. I simply reassured her … and quickly confirmed that I was only here for a quick 15mins for a quick OWO with CIM finish … although finding her attractive already, I did momentarily think about a quick fuck in that time too. Andreea smiled more gums back at me … and I then tentatively handed her £30 … half-expecting her to look puzzled … but she didn’t, and happily stashed that princely cash in the bedside drawer. Andreea then sat on the bed, and asked me to come over.

As I eyed up Andreea, reclining on the bed … again thinking I should bone her … I resolved to stick to my plan of a pit-stop OWO/CIM. I thus beckoned Andreea over to me, and sat her at the edge of the bed before me, whilst I stood alongside a wall mirror. I then unzipped my fly, rummaged out my semi-hard cock … and offered it to Andreea. She looked up at me … gorgeously gummy … and popped my cock straight in to her gob. Luscious OWO ensued … as I watched from standing above and from reflection alongside. Andreea’s mouth was wet and warm, sloppy and salacious, tight and taut … and she dug out my balls too, fondling them in her hands.

Feeling irritated by my zipper around my package, I pulled out and pulled down my trousers and boxers, leaving them around my ankles … I pulled up my jumper … and sat back with my bared mid-section on the sofa, thighs akimbo, cock a-go-go. Andreea followed and knelt between my parted knees … and again dropped down in to wonderful OWO. This time, I also directed her head to my balls … and she lasciviously lapped up each one.

As I felt my sap already rising, I myself rose up to pull Andreea’s head up off my cock and planted a firm kiss on her lips … which quickly progressed to FK and then DFK … as I fondled her tits within their bra-cups. I then directed us to the bed, trying not to trip over my trousers and boxers that still manacled my ankles. As I lay back on the bed, Andreea lay side-on … straight back down to tender OWO and playful ballwork, as my hand massaged her lower back and squeezed her soft glutes. I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer, and so warned Andreea of her impending creamy snack … she sped up her oral motion … and I shot up into her engulfing mouth, filling it full with several thick spurts. Andreea stayed put until my final jerk, and then closed her lips around my glans and over my Jap’s eye … leaving my cock glistening with her saliva but none of my residual cum. Phew!

After turning back to smile at me with her closed and creamed lips, Andreea then jumped up and into the en suite … where I heard her spit and rinse in to the sink. I too jumped up, and pulled up my boxers and trousers to mid-thigh … looking for wet-wipes. On Andreea’s return, I asked for the same … but she simply pointed me to the en suite. There were no wipes there, so I just used the scented hand gel to wash up my tackle … drying myself with a fresh hand towel, which I dumped in to the bathtub thereafter (hopefully protecting you fellow punters from using it!). As I zipped up and buckled up, Andreea and I briefly chatted about random nonsense. I found myself very quickly ready to go … and so I went, leaving Andreea with a double-kiss at the door, after a very well-spent 15mins on-the-dot in her fine oral company.

Conclusion:

Andreea provides exceptional VFM. On this first fly-by visit, I wanted nothing more than OWO/CIM, without even fully undressing … and that is exactly what I Positive-ly got. I’ll surely be back to Andreea many times over, but I doubt I’ll want anything more than her perfectly-timed, perfectly-executed and perfectly-costed oral pit-stop service.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 01:38:57 am by tantraman »

Offline v I r G I n

Nice review. Thanks for highlighting her new viva profile, I thought she had just gone, as they usually do, but it's good to know in case of need for a last minute back up plan.
Banned reason: Persistent white knighting on negative review
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tantraman

Nice review. Thanks for highlighting her new viva profile, I thought she had just gone, as they usually do, but it's good to know in case of need for a last minute back up plan.

And thanks again for your mighty fine TOFTT, v I r G I n :thumbsup: ... this one's a keeper for a cheap and cheerful P&D!

:dance:

Offline v I r G I n

And thanks again for your mighty fine TOFTT, v I r G I n :thumbsup: ... this one's a keeper for a cheap and cheerful P&D!

:dance:
Glad you liiiiiked! Happy and safe punting!  :)
Banned reason: Persistent white knighting on negative review

Offline tantraman

Andreea is back with a new AW number and profile ...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

... and yet another verification photo, plus a less cropped body shot ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

:drinks:

« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 10:58:36 pm by tantraman »

Offline peter purves

She’s short and stocky...and her G-stringed ass did seem somewhat too chunky for her frame.

This sounds great tbh  :P

Out of interest, what motivated your choice of service?

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Online Cervixbanger

New profile seems to have gone already!

Offline JamesRockford

For completeness, see also my recent neg review, which for some reason doesn't seem to be linked to her profile:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=235758.0

Online LLPunting

For completeness, see also my recent neg review, which for some reason doesn't seem to be linked to her profile:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=235758.0

Latest profile gone already, looks like she either can't get AW validation or she's trying to dodge her reputation.   :thumbsdown:

Offline latrell

Thanks . Looks like shes already jaded and lowered her services quality. Can any1 report back if her 15 min owo cim is still up to standard. Cheers gents

Innocente

Thanks for the review,  too bad she seems to be changing AW profile any other day

Offline tantraman

This sounds great tbh  :P

Out of interest, what motivated your choice of service?

Cheers!!

Hey PP :hi:

It was an easy choice, having read the three previous reviews. Both v I r G I n and ali sugar enjoyed a quick OWO/CIM for £30, whereas Ron89 didn't seem to enjoy fucking Andreea in the same time (and certainly JamesRockford has since confirmed that anything more than P&D ain't worth it with this one).

I myself also simply liked the idea of ... stopping by Kingsbury ... flopping my cock out ... popping in her gob ... all without even undressing ... and all for £30. Considering that gloryholes charge more, Andreea's pit-stop OWO/CIM was a no brainer for me!

Offline JamesRockford

That isn't her but they're in the same league

Offline tantraman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Cheers for this, Prince :hi: ... I'm just screenshotting this new AW profile of evelyn.27 ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... which is using Andreea's photos to B&S, but seems relates to a drab 42-year-old as per its verification photo and a different mobile number.

Offline tantraman

Over the weekend, I enjoyed another OWO-CIM pit-stop with Andreea :dance: ... same location.

This time, I only whipped my cock and balls out through my zipper, and stayed standing in front of her sitting at the edge of the bed ... cock straight into her mouth ... worthy OWO ... wrapped up with CIM ... wiped up ... zipped up ... out within 12mins ... whattaway to spend £30! (It suffices to say that I would spend no more and do more more with this one.)

Andreea's AW profiles keep coming and going, and the last one was even B&S'd to a dodgy non-MILF! But her Vivastreet profile (above) remains active, displaying her same mobile. Here are some further photos from Vivastreet and Kommons ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 12:15:47 pm by tantraman »

Offline JamesRockford

Well done tantraman, sticking to the basics and 15 mins. Makes better sense than my 60m nonsense.

I did nevertheless have concerns about her hygiene, given that I couldn't see toiletries in her bathroom and her shower was bone dry when I entered it.

Offline Demuncher

And clearly no requirement to have a clean washed cock.  Just unzip yourself and whip it out.

Offline tantraman

And clearly no requirement to have a clean washed cock.  Just unzip yourself and whip it out.

Although I of course ensure my willy is always pristine before visiting any WG, I love the dirtiness of simply whipping it out and popping it in with this one :wackogirl: ...

Offline JamesRockford

Although I of course ensure my willy is always pristine before visiting any WG, I love the dirtiness of simply whipping it out and popping it in with this one :wackogirl: ...

Nice.

One has to hope that the guy before you was also clean. And the guy before him. And the one before him. Because I sure as hell didn't see any toothbrush or mouthwash there.  I think that a dick is her toothbrush, and man juice is her mouthwash.

Offline Facefucker_88

For previously mentioned reasons, I am careful with Romanians myself, have met a few very unpleasant ones. Nothing better than cheap(ish), EE punts though when you just want to dump your load.
Having read the reviews before I decided to stop at Kingsbury after work and take my work frustration out on this one.

Same hotel, £30 for OWO,CIM. The room and herself do not  give a clean impression. Kind of cute girl but not very pretty, minimal English but didn't go to have a chat. Bathroom first to freshen myself up(won't bother next time with this one), everything dry not a good sign.

Simply dropped my trousers while she was sitting on the bed, put my cock in her mouth and got hold of her head by her hair. She does a good job by herself but I was quite keen to fuck her face, her blunt face was just asking for it, and she took it well. Before popping I pulled my cock out from her mouth and slapped her cheeks and forehead a bit with my rock hard shaft then back into her mouth and gave her the well deserved creamy load. She took it but went to spit and rinse. Quick wipe then go. Didn't even look back at her and she didn't initiate any chat.

Perfect cock eater and perfect for a P&D but she is not worth more than that in my opinion, would definitely not contribute her full service/hour price.

Offline tantraman

Hi Facefucker_88 :hi:

May I suggest that you re-write the above post as a separate review, so this cheap lil' cocksucker builds up an accurate aggregate rating?

Until then, a few more photos ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline yuptree

Thanks tantraman for the review and others who came before.

Can someone answer this for me - is she a good deepthroat/face fuck contender?

Really appreciate any help here! Cheers  :drinks:

Offline tantraman

Can someone answer this for me - is she a good deepthroat/face fuck contender?

Neither ... Andreea is simply a cheap-and-cheerful CIM-and-go gal! :thumbsup:

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP for these pictures.  :hi:
Is she still around? I tried to book her a month ago but no response to my call or text.

Offline tantraman

Thanks OP for these pictures.  :hi:
Is she still around? I tried to book her a month ago but no response to my call or text.

Andreea's still around, and indeed shows off more photos on Vivastreet ...

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

... but remember, sunnyj, she ain't worth anything more than a £30 OWO/CIM pit-stop! :music:

« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 11:07:25 pm by tantraman »

Offline sunnyj

Andreea's still around, and indeed shows off more photos on Vivastreet ...

... but remember, sunnyj, she ain't worth anything more than a £30 OWO/CIM pit-stop! :music:
Thanks, I am very well aware of it Tantraman   :hi: :cool:
I tried her recently as my Plan C but she starts only from 6PM, so I ended up with another SP for a quick £30 P&D.

Offline JackTheStripper

Went to see her earlier this evening, will try do proper review tomorrow when I’m not on mobile.

-Small hotel in NW9
-Pics on VS accurate
-Pleasant looking girl. Not a stunner, but not ugly either
-Was polite and friendly (please, thank you etc)
-Horrible fried egg tits. Thank god she left her bra on
-£30 for 15 mins OWO. Kept a good rhythm, didn’t feel any teeth, allowed me to thrust myself into her mouth, I had blown around the 10 minute mark. She continued OWO until I was spent, then took herself to the bathroom to dispose of the proteins. Returned and gave me a wet wipe to clean up
-Cigarettes were propped up against the window
-Strange bed set up. It was a double bed, but had to climb up 2 stairs to get to it, as it was raised high off the ground
-Reception Staff were on duty, but did not pass comment upon entry / exit
-I actually asked the girl why she started at 6pm, did she have another job? She told me it was because she usually finished working quite late. She said she had been at this hotel for 9 months and never had a problem with reception staff
-Her English was good enough to have a basic conversation

I felt this was good value for money, I will definitely be returning at £30 a pop  :yahoo:

Offline bestbefore

-Small hotel in NW9

-I actually asked the girl why she started at 6pm, did she have another job? She told me it was because she usually finished working quite late. She said she had been at this hotel for 9 months and never had a problem with reception

With men coming and going every 15 minutes all evening and night to the same room, I expect the staff have worked out by now what is going on!

Offline JackTheStripper

With men coming and going every 15 minutes all evening and night to the same room, I expect the staff have worked out by now what is going on!

Absolutely, goes without saying

Offline monkey nuts

Can anybody share her current AW site link please?.. Assuming she's on AW?

Offline sunnyj

Can anybody share her current AW site link please?.. Assuming she's on AW?
No active AW profile. Her current VS profile.  :hi:

Offline thelastshah

I'm not sure BUT I think this is her new profile:

I have not seen her myself but perhaps someone who has can confirm!!

Offline bestbefore

unlikely as Andreea is based in Kingsbury, North London and Quatra is in East Croydon

Offline bash_eer

I just passed her walking on the street about an hour ago

Offline JackTheStripper

Haha, should have asked for 15 minutes.

I passed Sensual Bridgit in Golders Green a few weeks ago. I tapped her on the shoulder and had a chat  :thumbsup:

Offline bash_eer

I seen Andreea on the street before and had a quick chat before. She looks quite attractive in her civvies

Offline bestbefore

Haha, should have asked for 15 minutes.

I passed Sensual Bridgit in Golders Green a few weeks ago. I tapped her on the shoulder and had a chat  :thumbsup:

I hope she was looking for a new place there, it would be quite handy for me!

Offline tantraman

Definitely NOT!

I've looked down at Andreea's head enough times, as her mouth's been wrapped around my cock, to know her facial features inside out!

:cool:

Offline brownmanDan

Very tempted to visit as a vfm pump and dunk is always a winner
I do have a question about the hotel though.. does she meet you in the lift? Or can you go straight to her room via lift/stairs

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Very tempted to visit as a vfm pump and dunk is always a winner
I do have a question about the hotel though.. does she meet you in the lift? Or can you go straight to her room via lift/stairs

No you get the room number and just have to go up the stairs to the room. Nobody really pays attention there

Offline JackTheStripper

I went again last night for another 15min OWO only after enjoying myself ok the first visit.

I asked to come x:xx pm, she replied with a time 10 minutes later, I agreed. She text me back a few minutes later saying customer cancelled so I could come at the original time I wanted. Good comms !!

Note: she was in a different room, so if you went on a Monday, don’t expect to go on a Tuesday and knock on the same door. She told me she does not sleep there, she just uses it for work.

No keycard needed, you can take stairs or lift without needing any passes.

The meeting was the same detail as before, however, this time I ran over the 15min mark,- and her phone alarm started playing.

I asked her if I could do another 15 minutes, or did she have another booking. She said she had another booking, and asked if I could finish. I said yes, and she got back to work on the task in hand. Less than 5 minutes more and I finished.

I gave her an extra £10 on top for her troubles.

Definitely not your normal stinking Romanian SP attitude, this one is pretty good in comparison to the rest.

Offline Joelawerence

Seems like she has put on a lot of weight as per old and recent photos. Is that the case?

Offline latrell

Does she allow French Kissing , Tit sucking , Body Kissing before BJ ?
Cheers

Offline JackTheStripper

Does she allow French Kissing , Tit sucking , Body Kissing before BJ ?
Cheers

I have no idea, she is a smoker, and has horrible tits, so I never attempted. She is however quite coy and polite which is rather endearing