Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Erotic Body to Body massage. Southampton  (Read 1633 times)

Offline nigel4498

Has anyone any info on Mila, Erotic B2B Southampton?
External Link/Members Only

Online fastcar669

This profile and a few others have been operating out of Soton for a while now. I havnt seen this girl but her mate operating out of the same flat I have.  They usually advertise on Viva Street.

From what I can remember it was OK and the girl looked like the photos, without the airbrushing, but it was pretty limited service for the money with no signs of more fun than stated.

It was ok but I never went back to try the other girl as better value out there for the cash

Offline nigel4498

This profile and a few others have been operating out of Soton for a while now. I havnt seen this girl but her mate operating out of the same flat I have.  They usually advertise on Viva Street.

From what I can remember it was OK and the girl looked like the photos, without the airbrushing, but it was pretty limited service for the money with no signs of more fun than stated.

It was ok but I never went back to try the other girl as better value out there for the cash

Cheers for that  :drinks:
Moved on now and in Slough today.

Offline webpunter

So she has
Hope the gaff there is a nice as the one in Southampton per the attached  :D
Even better if no massage bench

Found this link for the Southampton massage set up
External Link/Members Only

Moved on now and in Slough today.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online fastcar669

I saw the blond Katie  - not sure about the others and the room certainly didnt look like that but it was nice