Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: C_H_L_O_E - Southampton  (Read 1320 times)

Offline Happiness

External Link/Members Only

Really nice and attractive girl. Nice face, body and nice fake breasts. Seen her before and reluctantly went back. Last time the bathroom was disgracefully dirty. This time it was clean. Maybe I got lucky (who knows?). Nice location and room. Nice and friendly. Seems genuine.
Banned reason: Posting one line crap all over the threads / asking to be banned.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Fuzzyduck

What did you do, what did you pay and for how long?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Hantsolo

Quite a lot of money for limited services according to her profile.

Offline Happiness

Should add she wanted me to rub my dick on her clit. Said no. Didn’t matter to me, but might to some.
Banned reason: Posting one line crap all over the threads / asking to be banned.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
OP, you need to include basic details in a review, how clean the bathroom was doesn't cut it.

There's a guide that will help, though you've been here long enough to know.  External Link/Members Only 

Offline DevilTimed

I've looked at this one before because the pictures look real good, but her reviews on here are all over the place. B&S, random Israeli bird saying she only fucks rich dudes, and then she also has expensive London outcalls which don't fit with what's on her profile either.

This profile is a ral enigma to me.

Offline southcoastpunter

it will be interesting to see whether the Op answers Daviemac as he doesn't answer questions asked by normal members in his other recent reviews  - one of which, IMO,  looks very doggy!