Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Message and HR recommendations near Ashford  (Read 794 times)

Offline kiltedviking

Hello all,

I’m due to visit your fine parts for a night in the next week or two, I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a massage with extras, perhaps HR, B2B?

I’ve looked through a lot of reviews and while I’ve found ladies to offer massages, a lot of the reviews a fairly dated and most seem to be FS.  That’s something in usually happy to have in a punt but this time I wanted to concentrate on massage and a happy ending mainly.

Feel free to point me to any reviews or girls that I might not want to miss.

Cheers,

KiltedViking

Offline MarkBrum

Not sure Ashford is in the South West, so may be you have posted in the wrong area.

Offline houseboot

Not sure Ashford is in the South West, so may be you have posted in the wrong area.

Moved to SE

:hi:

Offline kiltedviking

Oh crap sorry folks, I clicked on the wrong region, many thanks for amending, what an idiot.

Offline KCowboy101

Hello all,

I’m due to visit your fine parts for a night in the next week or two, I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a massage with extras, perhaps HR, B2B?

I’ve looked through a lot of reviews and while I’ve found ladies to offer massages, a lot of the reviews a fairly dated and most seem to be FS.  That’s something in usually happy to have in a punt but this time I wanted to concentrate on massage and a happy ending mainly.

Feel free to point me to any reviews or girls that I might not want to miss.

Cheers,

KiltedViking

External Link/Members Only
This is your only option, owo is £20 extra. Been meaning to go so let us know how she is if you visit.

Offline kiltedviking

Ok thanks mate, looks one to investigate further. Will of course post a review once the deed is done.

Offline matthew1986

Ok thanks mate, looks one to investigate further. Will of course post a review once the deed is done.

I’ve seen and reviewed her. Would head back and see again. There are sometimes different girls in that same place so keep an eye out.

Offline KCowboy101

I’ve seen and reviewed her. Would head back and see again. There are sometimes different girls in that same place so keep an eye out.

I checked your review, thanks for posting. With regards to the oral, did you get the impression she wanted to finish you by hand before getting to oral or was she ready and willing to gobble?

Offline matthew1986

From what I recall think oral was enthusiastic and willing, not lacklustre.

Offline KCowboy101

From what I recall think oral was enthusiastic and willing, not lacklustre.

:angelgirl: :D I'll catch her before she disappears then