Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone got any leads on Asians in Ashford?  (Read 305 times)

Offline KCowboy101

I NEED my asian fix damn it!   :wacko:   :sarcastic:

We haven't had any asians in Ashford for nearly 2 years... if anyone would be so kind as to share any super secret, hush hush on the down low info I'd be most grateful!!!!

I know, there are a bunch in canterbury etc but I don't have a car. I'll risk 1 contact for a fuck but I aint suckin a train load of peoples droplets to get it lol

Offline Guitartuna

There used to be a house opposite the Lidl on the way into the town which was all asian girls . Just a plain terrace house . Good madam , the girls were always friendly . The service was top notch . Not opporating any more . I really wish it was still going .
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline KCowboy101

There used to be a house opposite the Lidl on the way into the town which was all asian girls . Just a plain terrace house . Good madam , the girls were always friendly . The service was top notch . Not opporating any more . I really wish it was still going .

Used to love that place, I wonder why they haven't returned. Every other town gets a nice selection  :(

Offline Guitartuna

I really wish they were still there .Treated me really well as a regular customer. Never gave me a discount but little extras were thrown in for my birthday lol . Oh for a time machine .
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: Kev40ish