Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fab AB in Woking?  (Read 622 times)

Offline Dblondon

External Link/Members Only

Am considering TOFTT but am curious if anyone has taken a punt as yet? Seems very reasonable prices, which while welcome, is also a worry!
Any info do let me know. I've messaged her just now so will update as and when.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I remember being encouraged by her very pic when I saw it last year. Seems to be the same as the girl in the profile pics. As you say, though, the pricing looks suspiciously low so tread with caution. I won't be punting again for a while yet but I'd certainly consider next time I'm down Woking way. Let us know how you get on if you arrange anything.

Offline Sir Lancelot

I’ve tried to contact her a number of times when showing available in Woking and Hampton but have come to the conclusion she is another of the Hampton GILF scam who are just on AW to sell their (stolen?) private galleries. Shame as she looks hot.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I’ve tried to contact her a number of times when showing available in Woking and Hampton but have come to the conclusion she is another of the Hampton GILF scam who are just on AW to sell their (stolen?) private galleries. Shame as she looks hot.

And profile gone. If you're right, then I assume it must lucrative enough to go through the process of account verification. Shame, as you say.

Offline Dblondon

Just an FYI that she didn't reply at all  :unknown: