Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty20claudia petite polish lady  (Read 997 times)

Offline Saco

Hey lads

Anyone know if Naughty20claudia is still doing the rounds?
Punted her a couple of times a few years back in Basingstoke before I joined this site and enjoyed her company,  any intel if she’s still about?
Thanks in advance  :hi:

Offline Gustav Klimt

When I saw her a couple of years ago she said she was going back to Poland to look after her little boy. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Saco

When I saw her a couple of years ago she said she was going back to Poland to look after her little boy. 

That’s the bird I’m talking about. Great lil spinner, loved fucking her in the stand and carry position, hope she returns to the uk!

Offline mh

That’s the bird I’m talking about. Great lil spinner, loved fucking her in the stand and carry position, hope she returns to the uk!

Yes, she was good, but had moods - great one visit, fuming the next. Guess it depends on who she saw before you!

Offline Cunning Punt

Yes, she was good, but had moods - great one visit, fuming the next. Guess it depends on who she saw before you!

Saw her about 6/7 years ago in Perivale when she was relatively new on the scene and known as Tina, and she was moody, quiet and lethargic with me then. But, as has been said and her review record over several years and several profiles shows. there have been plenty of guys who have had good punts with her.

Previous profiles for reference:
External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 01:05:48 am by Cunning Punt »

Offline Saco

Cheers for the info lads, much appreciated.
Like I say hopefully she returns in the future, I love the slim size 6 type women, such a tight pussy on this one!