Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Victoria - Chelmsford  (Read 908 times)

1 review(s) for HOT__VICTORIA (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TheBSG

Complete con job

Comms were good and was directed to a basement flat near the Army & Navy flyover.

- Flat was a dump, I usually shower there but skipped it because it was so dirty.

- Pictures have had the most thorough airbrushing ive ever seen

- Mixed race girl in mid 20's, natural tits, bit of a belly, lots of stretch marks

- Poor English, I think she may have been high or drunk.

- No anal, OWO or DFK despite all being on her list.

I confirmed services before handing cash over so after showing her the likes list on my phone and pointing out the photoshopping I walked.

Offline sxman

As I'm visiting Chelmsford more and more these days its good to see new reviews like this, thanks BSG.

You forgot the link, I take it this is the girl:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline TheBSG

Doh!

I copied the link but forgot to paste it.

That is the girl External Link/Members Only

ramrodronnie

Complete con job

Comms were good and was directed to a basement flat near the Army & Navy flyover.

- Flat was a dump, I usually shower there but skipped it because it was so dirty.

- Pictures have had the most thorough airbrushing ive ever seen

- Mixed race girl in mid 20's, natural tits, bit of a belly, lots of stretch marks

- Poor English, I think she may have been high or drunk.

- No anal, OWO or DFK despite all being on her list.

I confirmed services before handing cash over so after showing her the likes list on my phone and pointing out the photoshopping I walked.

Thanks for the Review TheBSG. Sorry to hear about you're shite punt mate. After you're Review, Defo not one for my HL. Blacklisted  :thumbsup: