Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too good to be true? BeatriceLovelyCute - Camberley  (Read 737 times)

SurprisedPunter

I just saw this profile and my fella almost took over my rational thinking. IMO this girl seemed too good to be true. This is my type but it may not be yours, but I was wondering if anyone has visited her and if she is the same girl as in the pictures. As I was reading the profile I became suspicious as it could be a Romanian and there is no way on this planet I am going to see a Romanian again. So if anyone has visited her I'd appreciate a review.

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

Online theHappyLondonPigeon

Not sure that this helps either way but her pics are also here:

External Link/Members Only

Zowieberg

Looks too cheap to be true for what she claims to be offering.  Stunning pictures but offers Bareback so it's an instant no from me.

SurprisedPunter

Not sure that this helps either way but her pics are also here:

External Link/Members Only

theHappyLondonPigeon yes that has helped. On the link you provided it says she is Eastern European but her AW say different. Cheers.

SurprisedPunter

Looks too cheap to be true for what she claims to be offering.  Stunning pictures but offers Bareback so it's an instant no from me.

Zowieberg it has to be too good to be true. I didn't notice the bareback. It seems like a Romanian to me from reading other Romanian profiles. She's now in Farnborough. She is too pretty and too fit with a cracking ass to be at this price.

Offline berksboy

Looks hot as but also looks Romanian and BB .

SurprisedPunter

Looks hot as but also looks Romanian and BB .

Yeah seems Romanian. I would have been tempted to go and see if it was really her but BB made that a no go area.

Yanusmc