Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: little emmy - kingston  (Read 1485 times)

fredpunter

I'm attracted to this profile (although the lips look a bit pumped up) but can't help thinking it's not really genuine - anyone know?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Quesadilla

I'm attracted to this profile (although the lips look a bit pumped up) but can't help thinking it's not really genuine - anyone know?

Looks fake to me FP - only 1 feedback on AW from someone with zero fb themselves and which looks suspect:
Quote from: Positive   lover69xx (0)   04/03/2015 22:09
Another wonderful afternoon of pure delight and pleasure in bed with this beauty who anticipates and fulfills my every desire.no rush.thanks babe

Despite the obvious fluffiness, the FB itself suggests it's not the first time they've met - given the profile was only created on Saturday that's pretty quick for someone to see her more than once isn't it?  And why only the one FB and not two if she was so good? 

She's in my neighbourhood so happy to be proved wrong if you want to TOFTT?  :hi:

raylondoner

Not to mention the tits!  :hi:

Stealthshagger

Several profiles using similar image types appeared in that area today, some of the profiles being older. I find them very suspicious, frankly. I wouldn't bother.

Offline kowalski

Kingston is a bit of a punting wasteland. Once met a switched Polish dog at the travellodge next to argos.

Offline pong

Kingston is a bit of a punting wasteland. Once met a switched Polish dog at the travellodge next to argos.

I completely agree. If you are very tempted ask for the girls location. If it is one of the 2 hotels in the town centre or an apartment block next to the station,  than don't go. If it is in Hxxxxxx Rd. than it is normally ok. Not aware of any other locations.

fredpunter

I completely agree. If you are very tempted ask for the girls location. If it is one of the 2 hotels in the town centre or an apartment block next to the station,  than don't go. If it is in Hxxxxxx Rd. than it is normally ok. Not aware of any other locations.

I saw a lass in one of those hotels last night and she was ok, but I agree that generally its quite slim pickings in Kingston unless you are extravagant.

Stealthshagger

I saw a lass in one of those hotels last night and she was ok, but I agree that generally its quite slim pickings in Kingston unless you are extravagant.

Which one, if I can ask? I'm interested in the area for punting

fredpunter

Puta999

Bait and Switch! This is still a painful memory and I am trying to erase it from my mind. I saw this AW profile yesterday, and arranged a meeting for 11:00.

Got stuck in traffic and didn’t get there until 11:20.  It was in a hotel in Kingston near Lidl.  Phoned and was told to get the lift to the 5th floor and phone again.

When I phoned from the fifth, I waited for two minutes and a woman emerged from the lift (I should have walked at this point).  She was wearing a terrible tracksuit, short – 5ft, terrible died hair, and terrible teeth.  In my defence, a part of my brain was thinking she might be the maid, and she was just leading me to Emmy!

The room was really stuffy and hot.  During the whole punt we exchanged no more than twenty words.  Stupidly I handed over the envelope with the cash £100 for an hour (why!!!).  The TV was on and stayed on during the punt (I didn’t mind as acted as a distraction).   I went to hug her, and then it struck me – she stunk (a mixture of stale sweat, shit, and spunk)!

Stripped off, she has saggy tits, and scars in the midriff (in the few words we exchanged it turns out she has had two kids – I would say she is around 35, or has had a very hard life, or both).   No kissing – I wouldn’t want to, covered blow job (again small mercy), 5 mins her on top (not pretty), and then switched to doggy.  I banged away, watched telly, and thought of someone else.  By some miracle I managed to cum, and before I had even finished cumming she was reaching back to remove my cock and the condom.   

All over in 20 minutes.  I left as quickly as I could, went home and had a long shower to try and get rid of the stench.  AVOID.

fredpunter

Sounds awful, cheers for letting us know

Offline The_Don

I went to hug her, and then it struck me – she stunk (a mixture of stale sweat, shit, and spunk)!

That's doesn't sound (or smell) good

Sorry you had a bad punt.

By posting about it, you did the right thing.  :thumbsup:

Warning others of this B&S

Picture of profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline kowalski

Same hotel I was stiched up.Lidl Argos all the low end shops.I said Kingston is a punting desert.My experience is yo have to head out for Heathrow area.

Mark Andrews

Her location is not exactly prime and I feel the same for the images; not too sure on this one.

fredpunter

Her location is not exactly prime and I feel the same for the images; not too sure on this one.

Her location was her biggest attraction as far as I'm concerned, but I see she has moved elsewhere now anyway. As someone said earlier, a whole bunch of zero feedback hotties doing everything for 100 an hour were shown in Kingston this morning but i expect most will offer a similar service to what has been described by puta999
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 02:07:56 pm by fredpunter »

Mark Andrews

I guess so - I wish you well on this. Let us know how you get on and who you end up choosing.

fredpunter

I guess so - I wish you well on this. Let us know how you get on and who you end up choosing.

I'm not going to risk any of the newbies, but if this lass had got up earlier and shown herself as available this morning I may have popped on a bus to see her .... too late to get there and back today now without my absence being noticed
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code