Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liverpool Street area massage  (Read 7391 times)

Offline Fatrobbutler

Hi, I've got a couple of days to kill near Liverpool Street station next week.
Does anyone know of a massage place that does extras that is worth a look?
I've tried searching on here for them but the threads seem a bit old.
Thanks

Offline Private Member

Does anyone know of a massage place that does extras that is worth a look?
I've tried searching on here for them but the threads seem a bit old.
Thanks

By extras - what are you looking for? Plenty of massage shops in the Middlesex Street & Wentworth Street area - but extras may depend on the individual girl

Offline Fatrobbutler

HE, with a pretty girl. Something under 40?

Offline sparkus

By extras - what are you looking for? Plenty of massage shops in the Middlesex Street & Wentworth Street area - but extras may depend on the individual girl

66 Middlesex Street at least has advantage of being able to see the girl first before handing over cash.  77 doesn't bear thinking about.

Ditto Wentworth Street, insist receptionist lets you see.

Offline Private Member

Sparkus seems to have is sussed. I'm less confident to ask to see the girl before

66 Middlesex Street isn't subtle in anyway - but the goods are on display. The other places (that I've been to) you don't get to see who you get until they enter the room - so if you're fussy you'll need to ask.

Other places that I know of (but can't comment on all) are in Toynbee Street (Wentworth Street end), Whites Row, Middlesex Street (at Liverpool Street end), New Inn Yard (Shoreditch), Gunthorpe Street and Artillery Lane. I'm sure there are other places that I've missed. I'll leave it for others to correct me

Offline sparkus

No Gary, that's all bases covered.  There's also adjacent women on AW who do massage/b2b only.

Not been in China Five Elements there in a while, last time was a greedy so-so MILF.  But extras a cert there and despite the name it's Chinese, EE and Latinas.  I asked for Chinese by phone but there was one of each sat in reception!

I generally notice that asking to see women is met with just a tut and eyes skyward.  Never "Yes, of course!" but never "No way" either.  They know you'll walk.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 09:06:05 pm by sparkus »

Offline BootsnBunches

Thanks for the info here. A question I've wondered myself. Any steer on prices to expect? Cheers.

Offline sparkus

Thanks for the info here. A question I've wondered myself. Any steer on prices to expect? Cheers.

These places exploit the fact most blokes don't know what the going rate is. Pay no more than 20 (HE), 30 (topless) or 40 (b2b). FS shouldn't be more than 50 but some women know that if you're gunning for it they can exploit the situation.

Offline BootsnBunches

Cheers.  I presume that's on top of a massage few?

Offline sparkus

Cheers.  I presume that's on top of a massage few?

Naturally. Not aware of any shops in London with inclusive HE (they do exist elsewhere).

Offline Stalinator

So you pay the bird on reception for the massage and then pay in the room for the extras?

Offline Admiral

So you pay the bird on reception for the massage and then pay in the room for the extras?

Yes, that's the normal procedure.

Offline Fatrobbutler

Worked my way through the London massage mini reviews tread.
Think I'm gonna try primo on Wentworth street, just have a bit of a reccy on my way
Cheers

Offline geordie44

66 Middlesex Street at least has advantage of being able to see the girl first before handing over cash.  77 doesn't bear thinking about.

I went by 66 Middlesex st and there were 3 "girls" slumped on the sofa inside the door. All looked horrific based on body and looks. No way.
Are there ever any nice ones there?

Offline BootsnBunches

I went by 66 Middlesex st and there were 3 "girls" slumped on the sofa inside the door. All looked horrific based on body and looks. No way.
Are there ever any nice ones there?

I generally find that when I walk through Soho too - I've done a few recce's recently.  Perhaps I'm unrealistic but I too prefer younger and slimer as a rule. Is it like Amaterdam where the better looking girls appear later in the day.

Offline Jonestown

No need to limit yourself, if you are staying at liverpool street you have the whole of london at your feet, 15 minutes on the tube and you’re in central london, 30 minutes and you’re out west.

Offline sparkus

No need to limit yourself, if you are staying at liverpool street you have the whole of london at your feet, 15 minutes on the tube and you’re in central london, 30 minutes and you’re out west.

I can relate though, for instance if I am working in West London I always psych myself up to visit shops there, though in theory there'd be nothing stopping me just travelling there anyway.

Offline hawai5o

Ditto Wentworth Street, insist receptionist lets you see.

Any sightings of someone similar in age and build to Kelly ??
Thanks .

Offline sparkus

Any sightings of someone similar in age and build to Kelly ??
Thanks .

That build and bust, not to mention PSE service, is very rare in shops. I'd be interested to know myself.

Offline Rstone

Worked my way through the London massage mini reviews tread.
Think I'm gonna try primo on Wentworth street, just have a bit of a reccy on my way
Cheers

Did you eventually try the Toynbee shop? It does look promising

Offline sparkus

Did you eventually try the Toynbee shop? It does look promising

See the massage shops thread and 'Lisa'.  She only works Mon/Tue and I'm away then  :dash:

Offline RAJEC

This is invaluable advice. Extend your options geographically and you will find VFM and probably greater choice, if you have a specific requirement. If it’s just anything to scratch the itch, plenty of options as mentioned above.

Offline Wilbs10

After a hard days work at Liverpool st I needed a massage so popped in to Health One  on Middlesex Street
Was greeted by two women in the early 40s asked how much 1/2 hour masssge £30 I was lead down stairs to a room which was no bigger than a shoe box and so hot like a POW sweat box
Go undressed laid down as treated to a very poor massage with the least amount of oil used so felt like some one pulling at your skin and no teasing after about 20 min was asked to turn over and asked want HE and was told £30 said only had £20 so agreed after a few strokes asked can I touch and she said another £10 ignored this and just went for a rub down stairs but she was all hot and sweaty
Quickly finished me off cleaned up and offered a shower which was cold but nice as it was so hot down stairs
Got dressed and went upstairs not offered no drink so let asap
Won’t be going back
Any one got a good place to go near as will be working this weekend again

Offline LLPunting

After a hard days work at Liverpool st I needed a massage so popped in to Health One  on Middlesex Street
Was greeted by two women in the early 40s asked how much 1/2 hour masssge £30 I was lead down stairs to a room which was no bigger than a shoe box and so hot like a POW sweat box
Go undressed laid down as treated to a very poor massage with the least amount of oil used so felt like some one pulling at your skin and no teasing after about 20 min was asked to turn over and asked want HE and was told £30 said only had £20 so agreed after a few strokes asked can I touch and she said another £10 ignored this and just went for a rub down stairs but she was all hot and sweaty
Quickly finished me off cleaned up and offered a shower which was cold but nice as it was so hot down stairs
Got dressed and went upstairs not offered no drink so let asap
Won’t be going back
Any one got a good place to go near as will be working this weekend again

Do your own research, it's easier than finding the G-spot.

This thread shouldn't have been encouraged as the Massage parlour mini-review thread and reviews have all the info.

If you had bothered with research you would have discovered that the place you visited isn't that popular because of reputation for price and service.

Offline magnetico

You can ask Admin to merge this thread with the massage mini-reviews one if you want