Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fun with Ameera & Jade Fox  (Read 1332 times)

Hornydevil247

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms

My original booking was a solo booking with Jade. I fancied a threesome so asked Ameera and Jade if they were up for a threesome and both girls agreed.

Venue

Four star hotel in West London short walk from Tube station on the Central Line.

The Punt

I arrived early and was text the room number by Jade so made my way up to the room and showered. Ameera had text me to say she was running a few minutes late so Jade and I had a early session DFK and groping each other.

Ameera arrived a few minutes later and changed into a set of sexy underwear. What followed:

All round DFK, pussy licking, finger fucking, face sitting, both girl taking turns to suck my cock whilst the other polished my nuts, lots of girl on girl action, Ameera and Jade both played with their own Doxy, Both girls snowballing after CIM twice, shagging both girls in MISH and cowgirl whilst the other sat on my face and a pop with each girl through shagging.

Summary

A great threesome with two full on girls who were great as a duo. Those of you that seen both girls will know to what I am referring too.

Offline Mario7769

Awesome review... how much does a duo with them cost?

Hornydevil247

Awesome review... how much does a duo with them cost?

Jade was £260 for a two hour incall and Ameera was a two hour outcall.

Offline Rust

Great review.

Does Ameera's still have same number ending with 982?
Banned reason: Still no reviews in 7 years, are Royal Mail delivering them?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Hornydevil247

Great review.

Does Ameera's still have same number ending with 982?

:thumbsup: