Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VIP PARIS  (Read 610 times)

diamond_dawg

Having walked out on Paris previously (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=104868.msg1235152#msg1235152) had an itch I needed to scratch based on her reviews

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked for an hour. Kept the £20 for cim to make sure she was good before handing it over. Glad i did.

Positives:
Very good looking girl. Reminded me of Lisa Scott-Lee from Steps. Very Essex look.
Great body
Beautiful pair of breasts
Gave decent OWO

Negatives
Does not FK. Other than a press lipped kiss at the start nothing.
Does not allow much kissing/sucking of her tits
No fingering allowed or even touching her pussy
Wanted her to ride me in CG. Was unenthusiastic and shortly after starting wanted to change positions
In mish just as i'd got a rhythm going she started wriggling underneath me for no apparent reason
Did doggy which was fun but then kept asking me if I wanted to come which was off putting
From 15 minutes into the punt she kept looking back at the wall clock to check how much longer left.
Because of her restlessness i got soft and said to her in a firm tone that if I can't relax how can i stay hard. She did become a little more accommodating after this.

Eventually covered cim.

Generally quite mechanical and was obviously keen to get me out ASAP. Shame really because she was really fit.

Offline CrazyforCIM

Sad because I saw here this week and with be has been very good.