Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angel Love - Brazilian - Streatham  (Read 696 times)

Offline leatherlover

Anyone seen this girl before?

External Link/Members Only

Apparently she has been advertising for a couple of months with the same pics. Nothing comes up on tineye or GRIS. If those pics are genuine, wow!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

Anyone seen this girl before?

Apparently she has been advertising for a couple of months with the same pics. Nothing comes up on tineye or GRIS. If those pics are genuine, wow!

Hidden Image/Members Only

I called her last week to and spoke about the services she offers and prices as her adultwork profile was not clear she seemed ok but I never followed through after the convo.  I personally thought she was working in a brothel with other girls but since she's been in Streatham for a while she may be independent.

Either way take one for the team  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline leatherlover

I was hoping / knew that you would have looked her up! Thanks for the info and the AW link. I did a quick search on the number and there are tree names linked time and time again to it - Anita, Angel and Ludmilla. So my guess is that it's a brothel.

However, I also found this where the pics are distinctly less photoshopped / less flattering:

Must start thinking with my head instead of cock...

Offline Brazilian Martian

I was hoping / knew that you would have looked her up! Thanks for the info and the AW link. I did a quick search on the number and there are tree names linked time and time again to it - Anita, Angel and Ludmilla. So my guess is that it's a brothel.

However, I also found this where the pics are distinctly less photoshopped / less flattering:

Must start thinking with my head instead of cock...

As with most latin brothels they switch the girls around weekly so you would of turned up and been told she's either busy or not in today.