Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Blondie_Sonja xx  (Read 2744 times)

Stalion

xx Blondie_Sonja xx 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communications are made by Sonja herself, her English is fair to good.

Girl, Very true likeness to her photos,

Accommodation, The flat entrance is behind the shops on the main road, Room looks like as if it’s the one in the photos

Service, Blow Job with Condom, Sex in CG, Standing and Normal Doggy, Mish,  £40 for 15 mins, but spent over double time

Thanks to all the other members and a special thanks to Flyingbreadman who reviewed this WG, I knew exactly what I was going to receive.

I had Sonja on my hit list for a while now, manly to a brief affair I had with a girl that looked very similar to Sonja. Lovely girl, Great Fuck but married to a Prized Prat

Before any of you jump on me, the reason I gave this a positive is that I knew fully what limited service Sonja provides, Girl Next Door type and a little afraid off her occupation, & is by no way a clock watcher

Despite being a whore for the pass few months Sonja came across as inexperience, after paperwork was sorted, she striped off on the other side of the bed and came over to me with the condom already to cover my soft man. I had to tell her to fondle me as I played with her lovely tits. Once hard she attempts’ to cover me with a tiny condom that barely covers the little man’s head. I told her to roll it down with her lips, she tried then I told her she should try a bigger size condom.

Returns with a bigger condom and I put it on myself and proceed to her kneeling and giving me a BJ, her technique is fair, but not deep. I had to tell her to play with my balls and not to wank me. Very obedient girl did as was told

Due to FlyingBreadmans review I laid her down and gave her minge a full inspection and had a good whiff before proceeding to sex. I can confirm that she has a lovely pussy and there is no smell at all on the day I saw her.

I opted for doggy first so I don’t have issue with penetrating, Sonja puts the lube on your cock rather than lube her pussy, and she has a lovely tight pussy and took me balls deep.  Then moved onto standing doggy in front of her little mirror hanged on the wall and gave her a ride, but not before Sonja insisted she checks the condom and then put on more lube on my cock. Sonja is about 5foot 7inches tall so easy on your knees if you are a 6footer bloke.

Didn’t want to cum yet, so we tried my favourite position, CowGirl.
More Lube on my cock and she tries to put me in, Very tight, no entry.....more lube....again no luck, so I told her to let me try.  After entry she is just pumping and the bed is squeaking and cracking for all to hear, I told her to grind but just doesn’t understand, I accidently slipped out of her and she is finding it very difficult to let me re-enter her in this position. She has a lovely smile and says sorry so many times as she tries to put me in without success. I also tried but didn’t succeed in this position.

Moved onto Missionary, with more lube on my cock, I got her legs over my shoulders and Sonja allows me to guide entrance. She keeps her hand on the condom in this position, so I told her to wrap her legs around my body and take her arms and hold them above her head pined to the bed. In this position Sonja allows full penetration and is even beginning to enjoy the punt with a 8inches inside her. She is making some lovely noises so I continue in this position until I cum inside of her.

She is petrified of broken condoms and gives it a full inspection, then she is relived and that lovely smile is back on her face. I looked at my phone and I am way pass the half hour mark, not bad for a 15 minute punt.

I am not a GP, but I think Sonja is developing a fairly rare condition called vaginismus. If I am correct then her days in this occupation are well and truly numbered.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

FlyingBreadMan

Offline backofthenet

she is absolutely fucking stunning - based on that picture I would head over there for a so-so service. Was there ANY kissing at all?

Is she as good as she looks in that main picture?

Sure you don't just have a massive chopper?

Offline Nagilum

She is making some lovely noises so I continue in this position until I cum inside of her.

She is petrified of broken condoms and gives it a full inspection, then she is relived and that lovely smile is back on her face. I looked at my phone and I am way pass the half hour mark, not bad for a 15 minute punt.

Why have I got an inkling you barebacked this girl. To use say "I cum inside her" and then proceed to speaking about broken condoms is atypical.

Good for those punters that enjoy it, for me she is now blacklisted.

Thank you for the review.

Offline Nagilum

she is absolutely fucking stunning - based on that picture I would head over there for a so-so service. Was there ANY kissing at all?

No kissing, I asked the previous punter about that.  One of the reasons I haven't visited.

Offline jasonbourne

Why have I got an inkling you barebacked this girl. To use say "I cum inside her" and then proceed to speaking about broken condoms is atypical.

having met her (no time for review ATM) i would say... no way. she's super concerned about hygiene hence no kissing/ OWO. she is very pretty and exactly as pictures. limited services as described but for me worth it.

Offline THEPRINCE1127

This one is right up my street looks-wise but her limited menu is off-putting. To her credit at least she has an honest list of 'likes' on her profile

Offline jasonbourne

yep if i owned an upmarket spa in kensington i would not hesitate to give her a front-of-house job, she has that type of very wholesome prettiness.

Offline paul_2407

yep if i owned an upmarket spa in kensington i would not hesitate to give her a front-of-house job, she has that type of very wholesome prettiness.

Haha I said something not dissimilar to her.

And by no means does she look like the kind easily enticed by bareback unless you're rolling in it - she was very adamant to avoid kissing and any sort of exchange of fluids

Stalion

Glad you had a good punt.

I like your style of reviews, factual and to the point.

Stalion

She is a lovely looker, The service she provides may be limited, and you may need to put a bit of effort in it but definitely worth the effort that you and her would put in the punt. 100% not kissing she is petrified of any body fluid exchange

Remember I saw her as she looked like an ex that I would love to see again. My Chopper is a blessing and a curse at the same time, but that didn't put her off. She tried her best to get it in.

FBMan, did you find the same?

Stalion

Nagilum, get off on whatever you have recently been puffing on and get on the Ganja, Your comments have a hint of paranoia in them.

The fabulous thing about UKP forum is that we warn and advise each other on good and bad punts. If the Condom had split I would of said so to warn others. As I hope you would too.

FlyingBreadMan

Nagilum, get off on whatever you have recently been puffing on and get on the Ganja, Your comments have a hint of paranoia in them.

The fabulous thing about UKP forum is that we warn and advise each other on good and bad punts. If the Condom had split I would of said so to warn others. As I hope you would too.

+1

(Not meant as an affront against you nag, but she checked with me too I recall)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 02:18:16 pm by FlyingBreadMan »

Offline Nagilum

No denying the last part, but your comments seems to suggest otherwise when you stated cumming inside her, choose your words more carefully in reviews.  You may think its paranoid, but on the contrary, its more cautious as we get to understand your review style.

Still thank you for clarifying, that is all I wanted.

Condoms splitting are part and parcel of this game.  It will happen at some point.

Offline Nagilum

+1

(Not meant as an affront against you nag, but she checked with me too I recall)

Not at all.

Stalion

No denying the last part, but your comments seems to suggest otherwise when you stated cumming inside her, choose your words more carefully in reviews.  You may think its paranoid, but on the contrary, its more cautious as we get to understand your review style.

Still thank you for clarifying, that is all I wanted.

Condoms splitting are part and parcel of this game.  It will happen at some point.

Your point accepted