Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai B2B massage - Longwell Green, Bristol  (Read 1424 times)

Offline Stevo_1995

External Link/Members Only

Considering a visit? Seems very friendly on text but both times I went to book I was restricted on time and she was unavailable until later/next day.

From what I gather she works out of her home in Longwell Green bear Asda and she offers B2B with hand job but no oral or full service. Price seems reasonable and pics look good (if genuine).

Anybody got any info on this lady or have an alternative option that they can recommend?

Offline houseboot

Just "Girl of the week" here:-

External Link/Members Only

Advert "Expired" but just scroll down the Gumtree page.

There are several reviews of previous girls, e.g.:-

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=248419.msg2538506#msg2538506
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 03:04:44 pm by houseboot »

Offline Stevo_1995

Thanks Houseboot. So I assume Candy as reviewed is a different girl to Jasmine who is currently there? Jasmine looks nice in the pics on the link that I put in original post. Also I expect it’s a different girl but had a bad experience with a girl called Candy who was working at Patti’s a couple of years ago and she also used to travel to and from London

Offline Johnjones2018

I’ve seen both jasmine and candy. Candy was good but in my opinion jasmine is better. She has a great set of natural boobs and facially for me is very pretty. She also gives a very good full body massage and did a bit of a mix for me last time which I enjoyed. Hope this helps