Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Delicious Ellie aka Amazing Caroline ?? - Bristol  (Read 471 times)

Offline B4bcock

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Is this Amazing Caroline under a new name?     If not, she looks very interesting.

Offline B4bcock

Thanks, Houseboot, but that profile is no longer active, which is what made me raise the question.

Offline houseboot

Thanks, Houseboot, but that profile is no longer active, which is what made me raise the question.

Correct but the link will help others to answer your question.

Having some detail to refer to will help jog memories, e.g. it flags her three reviews and highlights another name she used.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 10:21:23 pm by houseboot »

Offline Urban_G

I'd be particularly wary of all these Polish / EE profiles popping up, I've tried a couple of them only to be totally unimpressed and gave negative reviews.

I called one a few months ago saying her pics looked familiar to someone I'd seen a couple of years ago (Petite Amelia) and asked her to tell me who she was (I was testing if it was the same girl or a B&S). She told me she was 'Amazing Lily' who I had also punted with in the past, yet Lily's profile was showing elsewhere at the time, so obviously something wasn't right and I stayed clear.

They're recognisable from their similar profile format.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 05:59:56 pm by Urban_G »