Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sensual Emily J ~ W-S-M  (Read 981 times)

Offline Jacksonwood

Morning guys , trying to line up a punt after work and I come across this WG who looks pretty lush External Link/Members Only . It appears from her profile she may have been working previously but there’s no reviews - do you guys have any intel?

Thanks JW

Offline Scootersx

Seen her many years ago,well before I was a member on here.If i remember rightly she was working different days at different venues in the southwest.Wells,and Weston ?
From memory I didn't have anything other than a blow job and lovely massage.
Again,it's some years ago,but nice looking girl.
Good luck

Offline insignia

Not seen her as its on my doorstep, but she did have a previouse name which escapes me but i do remember she had many positive feedbacks

Offline clockdva7691

Seen her many years ago,well before I was a member on here.If i remember rightly she was working different days at different venues in the southwest.Wells,and Weston ?
From memory I didn't have anything other than a blow job and lovely massage.
Again,it's some years ago,but nice looking girl.
Good luck

Hi.

Anymore info you can recall?

Thinking of arranging a meet with her.

Anything would be helpful.

Thanks

Offline Scootersx

Apart from I thought she was quite posh,she was very nice looking,honestly can't remember the meeting,must be some 8 plus years ago.
Only reason I have not seen her again,I live quite a drive from her unfortunately.
Sorry for lack of information,but good luck,and I'm sure you won't be disappointed

Offline insignia