Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa - torquay  (Read 2778 times)

Offline brandevon

External Link/Members Only
As torquay has slim pickings at the moment,
Has anyone seen this girl

Offline tq85

I have seen her but not met with her, she's quite noticeable with her hair. She operates up Abbey Road and I've seen her twice walking about with her pimp definitely EE and quite nice looking. but you'd have to TOFFT to be sure

Offline chrispuckey

I've just seen her walking up town.
She is a good looker much better than her pics.
Profile says she is in Taunton so I guess that is her next stop.
If she returns I will definitely she her.

BayGuy

I met her last year, don't usually go with Eastern European ladies but at the time the photos had red hair and I am partial to a red head.
Sadly she was blonde again but she was very nice, polite and good communication, her body is amazing and it was a great meet, no time pressure or any issues.

Offline brandevon

All sounds good. Might have to venture over. Cheers.

Offline JimmySW

I met her last year

She lists French kissing OWO and CIM, can you confirm any or all of the above are available please?

Offline anonymouse72

Is it too late for a retrospective review considering she is still around? Assuming you remember the details of course.

BayGuy

I am planning on reviewing, she did French kissing and it was proper French kissing nice and deep, she also did OWO, she was very responsive and we fucked in several positions, I was also allowed to finger her, I didn't ask for CIM as the sight of her arse in front of me as we did it doggy style was to much.

Offline anonymouse72

WhatsApp profile picture and back in Torquay. Very promising.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tq85

Definitely back in Torquay, just seen her with her boyfriend / pimp in a cafe. She's not as good looking as I had previously thought, quite rough in fact. Bad ACNE scars on face, quite pitted, he looked like trouble too. I'm steering well clear of this one

Offline Ed Ward

Anyone been to this one then?
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline grant_82

I have phoned numerous times...left messages...no reply. So not sure what'sgoing on there. Torbay dead so I am having a rest break. Maybe until 2020? S

Offline harrington123

I’ve seen Vanessa about ten times now. She’s very lovely. Polite,sweet,very tender and easy to get on with. Very straightforward with comms and does have a fantastic body. Difficult to fault really.

Offline anonymouse72

Difficult to review as well it would seem. Perhaps you'd be kind enough to submit one. From her gallery pics she looks quite fit so I'd certainly welcome more info.

Offline Crackpot11

Holding on to that level of info is either ignorant or greedy - post a review please
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 01:04:04 pm by Crackpot11 »