Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: recommendations for a london afternoon next week....  (Read 957 times)

Offline stokecity

Evening, chaps....am not often in London and find myself with a spare hour or three next week in the afternoon.....i'll have a look at the purple place, obviously, but just wondering what else interesting could get up to...

went to the phoenix club once....quite enjoyable, 7 out of ten.

it used to be walkable from Lancaster gate but has moved it thing...approx where is it these days, please? plus, does it have more than one shower these days? that would be an improvement.

other than that, maybe treat myself to a duo...any thoughts?

ive never tried one of those fancy agencies....are they any good or u just paying over the odds?

my type is young, slim, size 4/6/8 max...dirty sloppy DT..PSE types if poss....any recommends in central London please if you have a spare couple of mins....

good agencies? good girls? any recommendations or thoughts gratefuly recieved.....wont be cheap, but could be fun...:-)

mizzlediz

Did you end up finding anyone remarkable? Same taste and also find myself in London next week... :drinks:

Offline stokecity

Hey, there....nah, didnt get up to much but fancied a couple of things on aw that werent available...cant remember which in the end, but just needed more planning.....i wish aw did a forward planning thing tbh...instead of search for available today, you should be able to search for available, for example, on thurdsay, or a particular date or whatever....

not been up to much recently...where u based?

try the phoenix club....good value and there were a couple of sexy girls on...3/4 not so much, but in the context were ok....

mrhappypants

Hey, there....nah, didnt get up to much but fancied a couple of things on aw that werent available...cant remember which in the end, but just needed more planning.....i wish aw did a forward planning thing tbh...instead of search for available today, you should be able to search for available, for example, on thurdsay, or a particular date or whatever....

To stand any chance of regular meetings that give both quality and value you have to face the numbers.  I currently have 39 SP's on my active hotlist.  Of these just 8 are showing a green light today and only 11 have logged in today.   Nine of my 39 do not appear to have logged on or accepted a booking this week.  Seventeen of those 39 I have seen before and would consider revisiting.

For the occasional visitor I suggest three things.  1 Find a steady first rate provider and book her well in advance.  2 Use one of the better agencies (HoD?) and be prepared to pay a bit over the odds for what you get. 3 Resign yourself to a lot of research and make sure you have plenty of alternative options.

Offline stokecity

thanks for this, mate....ive never used agencies.....which ones are good?

whats HoD?

in london?

Any in MAnc? Brum? worth trying?

thanks again

mrhappypants

House of Divine three sites in London (last time I looked) plus Milton Keynes if you like roundabouts.    They routinely short time on bookings as they operate back to back bookings on the room to maximise return.  Rates are standard across all the girls but unlike pretty much all other agencies the prices are not hugely over inflated (£130 per hour) and because they publish a rota you have a greater likely hood of converting a booking made a few days in advance into a meeting. 

I am pretty sure I reviewed External Link/Members Only here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47851.0 but alot can change in 3 years.