Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Indian 2017 / Eve British_Indian_2017  (Read 7987 times)

Phaedrus

External Link/Members Only

I've seen this SP a couple of times. This is a review of my last visit which took place a few weeks ago. Her name on AW has changed a couple of times so definitely one to hotlist.

Comms
When available very good. She picks up the phone or messages via whatsapp. Note that sometimes her phone is switched off for days. She is always available when her availability light on aw is on and sometimes she is available when it isn't on.

A clean apartment close to Paddington Station.

Price £200 for one hour

The Girl
A complete 9/10 both facially and body in my opinion. Petite, cute, pretty, great body with good proportions. Nice natural tits that are pleasant to touch as is her skin. Full kissable lips. Is probably around the 24 years that she claims to be although I'm expecting her age will probably freeze over the next 7 years. A good attitude, welcoming and easy to talk to.

The meet
I arranged to meet her 45 minutes from my booking. I arrived at Paddington and followed the instructions to the apartment, called her number and she let me in. As I've been to her several times, she greeted me in sexy black lingerie and a kiss. She told me that she hadn't been very busy that day and judging from her general level of horniness, I believe her.  I took a shower, sorted out the papers and then spent a delicious hour with foreplay, and sex in a number of positions, I gave her RO, and she is responsive and I think that the oral was uncovered but I cannot quite remember for certain. DFK was definitely on the menu. We did cowgirl and she really got into it. She came and squirted, gushing heavily all over my chest which was a majestically memorable experience for sure! I then rolled on top of her and finished the job myself. She's not a clock watcher and I didn't feel rushed at all and we spoke for some time after the event.

Conclusion
An expensive option at £200p.h. However, this is my go to girl that I go to whenever I want to have a guaranteed good punt.

Visit again YES

Offline Stud01

Saw this wg just over a year ago. Started telling me stories about one of her clients who has drugs when he visits her. Must admit, i have not returned since as i am not sure whether she does that also. The punt itself was great tho.

midlandz_boy88

wanna see her, is the appartment by paddington station, not from london so like to plan ahead

WHG

I am tempted but, £200 for the hour is pretty scandalous in my book.

Offline Qwerty69

I've been wanting to see her... But I can never get hold of her... £200 is a lot but that's the premium charge for Pakistani / Indian girls in London

Has anyone seen her recently?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 09:02:42 pm by Qwerty69 »

Offline Fraggle901

I saw her about 3 months ago. Got lucky as she was free on the day of contact and her rate was £150 for the hour.

Northern lass, well spoken but above all else, hot as hell. Shared a quick cigarette before we got going, watching a girl smoke is a huge turn in. We were in the living room and she sat on the couch elegantly trying not to show too much of her knickers as her dress was quite short. Was offered a shower, but declined as I'd had one at my hotel.

Off to the bedroom, amazing soft skin and such kissable full lips. I gave her RO and she seemed to like - was making all the right noises. She then returned the favour, I too can't remember if it was OWO, but she knows what she's doing ;)

Banged her in mish and doggy and she finished me with a HJ, complimenting me on the volume of cum lol.

I great hour, I'd return if she went back down to £150/hr, £200/hr seems a little steep.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 09:58:21 pm by Fraggle901 »

Offline Qwerty69

Top man. Thanks for the info. I'm gonna contact her and try to book her.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the review OP.

Definitely looks hot BUT OWO is at discretion and supposedly charged at an extra 50! :scare:
So that's 250 for 1 hr where OWO is guarateed even if you can't remember it happening!  :unknown:

As mentioned by the lucky bugger who found her on a quiet day (what does that say about her perceived value?) "150 ph inclusive we'd be in like Flynn" but at 200+, sorry I'm not that fussed about fantasy fucks with "9s and 10s" that I'd rather spend 2-3 hrs fucking a horny, up for it "girl next door" or MILF.

Offline Qwerty69

I saw her about 3 months ago. Got lucky as she was free on the day of contact and her rate was £150 for the hour.

Northern lass, well spoken but above all else, hot as hell. Shared a quick cigarette before we got going, watching a girl smoke is a huge turn in. We were in the living room and she sat on the couch elegantly trying not to show too much of her knickers as her dress was quite short. Was offered a shower, but declined as I'd had one at my hotel.

Off to the bedroom, amazing soft skin and such kissable full lips. I gave her RO and she seemed to like - was making all the right noises. She then returned the favour, I too can't remember if it was OWO, but she knows what she's doing ;)

Banged her in mish and doggy and she finished me with a HJ, complimenting me on the volume of cum lol.

I great hour, I'd return if she went back down to £150/hr, £200/hr seems a little steep.

She's got a special offer section. Monday Tuesday Thursday between 9-5 she's at £150 per hour. Problem is i got work during those times. So want to see this lady

Offline Skyjuice1000

Who do theses girls think they are £200 any idiot paying that needs help