Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you ever  (Read 1313 times)

Offline AlwaysLooking

seen a girl and really wish you could punt with her (or a look alike) even though she's completely not your normal type?

Was waiting for a big company presentation to start at work today and this girl walks past me, blonde, late teens/early twenties, about 5ft2 maybe less, stick thin and tinny little boobs. Suddenly I seriously wished I could punt with her (or a look alike). Which is odd as my normal like is brunette, late 30's/early 40's, 5ft5 ish, and curvy with big boobs (more a rounded milf look).

Now off to see if I can find a look-a-like. Any suggestions

Offline JamesDim

Next time, approach her - pull out a wad of cash and ask if they're interested in earning 60 quid for 30 minutes work...

In all seriousness, I wonder how many 'would' if the price was right and the person making the offer looked the part? A council estate would probably increase the odds of the success rate... :D

Offline LLPunting

Suggest you two TOFTT and try this street poll over in Tottenham.

Offline JamesDim

On my way.....LOL - Would make for an interesting 'social experiment' for Youtube! ''The Tottenham punt experiment - how low will they go?''  :wackogirl:

Offline willie loman

Next time, approach her - pull out a wad of cash and ask if they're interested in earning 60 quid for 30 minutes work...

In all seriousness, I wonder how many 'would' if the price was right and the person making the offer looked the part? A council estate would probably increase the odds of the success rate... :D

Almost all would, if it were kept a secret, most women shag horrors for free every week, they are called boyfriends or husbands, very few men are actually attractive.

Joepeeps

They'll be walking around a long time before finding anyone worth paying round there.

Offline AlwaysLooking

At our place think I'd be up infront of HR with my P45 before I'd got to the 30 minutes part!

I expect a lot would say they would, but wouldn't if it actually came to it. But hey what do I know.

Offline LLPunting

At our place think I'd be up infront of HR with my P45 before I'd got to the 30 minutes part!

I expect a lot would say they would, but wouldn't if it actually came to it. But hey what do I know.

You could always ask the girl in HR and then apologise for your misunderstanding of the name of the department she's in.  "Honest mistake luv!"  (Which would then get you sent on anti-harassment programme.)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 03:07:35 am by LLPunting »

Offline peter.witless

late teens/early twenties, about 5ft2 maybe less, stick thin and tiny little boobs

... Now off to see if I can find a look-a-like. Any suggestions.

This is exactly my type ... and rare as hen's teeth ... but there are a few ...
See my review on Sarah_Petite ... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=182743.0

Offline bhudda

Whether they say yes or report you to hr depends entirely upon how much you offer

brandonpete

Before marriage and we were 'hunting' (60's and 70's)....  We used to use the  Percentage rule.....  City (Coventry) approx 300k people...approx  50% women
 150k..approx 50% of those under 40 yrs old 75k...approx 50% married 37.5k...approx 50% + under age 18k...approx 50% dating 9K...approx 50% 'good girls' 4.5 k...so on a Thurs Fri, Sat night assuming that 50% would go down town to the few clubs and bars that were there...then striking it lucky was pretty good odds and getting your face slapped,but hey !.....then if all else failed Wednesday night was CB night...The day that they paid out Child Benefit!

Offline Fuzzyduck

You could always ask the girl in HR and then apologise for your misunderstanding of the name of the department she's in.  "Honest mistake luv!"  (Which would then get you sent on anti-harassment programme.)

:lol:

Offline shagmore

blonde, late teens/early twenties, about 5ft2 maybe less, stick thin and tinny little boobs.

That sounds heaven, unfortunately nothing like that around that isn't a Rom in the East Mids, hopefully someone will prove me wrong..

But hell yeah, many a time walking or driving around, and see something that isn't my normal type and think - would I ever.

Offline AlwaysLooking

This is exactly my type ... and rare as hen's teeth ... but there are a few ...
See my review on Sarah_Petite ... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=182743.0

That body wise looks about 9/10 the same as the girl at work. Nice find

Offline peter.witless

That body wise looks about 9/10 the same as the girl at work. Nice find

Enjoy ... let us know how it goes ... I really need to get back to London sometime ... I need me a bit of her again ...  :dance: