Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Posting images / pics - PostImage  (Read 935 times)

Offline zxc

Hey guys,

I have noticed many experiences do not illustrate the GW. So, they do not help as much as they can.

Others have pictures, but they fail to load when you click on the thumbnail. That normally happens when the pictures are an attachment to your post.

To help you posting images I would suggest an external server called Post Image. Ease to remember, right?

External Link/Members Only

Images do not expire
Images can keep the original size or can be resized
Images can be uploaded as easy as drag and drop
Images can be hotlinked for a forum - Jus copy and paste the Hotlink for Forum link

If you want the post to look tidier, you only need to strip out the part for the bb code image tags, including the tags.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cheers.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Punting wiki has some good guides, including links to picture hosting sites.     imgur, imageshack, tinypic, postimage,   External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline zxc

or upload to UKP

The problem with uploading the images to UKP is that many images are lost over time; the thumbnails remain but the original images are gone. When you click on the thumbnail, you will end up in a 404 (Not Found) page quite often. I am not sure why it happens. It is probably related to a storage capacity issue.

The point of this thread is also to prevent that expiration problem. I suggested a server where the images do not expire. So, did other people.  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 04:17:53 pm by zxc »

Offline The_Don

The problem with uploading the images to UKP is that many images are lost over time; the thumbnails remain but the original images are gone. When you click on the thumbnail, you will end up in a 404 (Not Found) page quite often. I am not sure why it happens. It is probably related to a storage capacity issue.

The point of this thread is also to prevent that expiration problem. I suggested a server where the images do not expire. So, did other people.  :thumbsup:

Over the years I've upload several thousand images and a number have disappeared, over time doesn't matter which host is used.

If the images are backed up, then they maybe re-uploaded at a later day. The key is don't, rely on 1 option.