Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OFFICERS  (Read 6368 times)

Offline tantraman

Following bossanova's lead, these photo-themed threads have provided me much enjoyment in looking back through my punts in order to source appropriate photos ... a worthy distraction during this Covid-19 clusterfuck.

So, how about we add MAIDS :wacko: ...

These costume threads continue to provide much fun at this lean time ... so, let's have a go with OFFICERS (police, armed services, etc) :coolgirl: ...

I'll start off with ...

Miss Anita: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Punterperson1971

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Actually saw her dressed like this one meet a couple of year ago.

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You can always trust Zelda Thai ...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

... to be in costume, and indeed she's featured in NURSES and MAIDS already, and now I'm pleased to add her here too ...

Is there any outfit she hasn’t got...  :lol:

I may go and see her just for a fashion show  :D

Online mr.bluesky

I'd be quite happy to see her in her birthday suit. :rose:

Offline MilleMiglia

Offline Home Alone

Of course, you could go for the real thing:

External Link/Members Only

She could arrest me any day of the week! :P :P :P

Offline Hobbit

She could arrest me any day of the week! :P :P :P

She is hot. If she had a price - how much would you pay?

Offline Home Alone

She is hot. If she had a price - how much would you pay?

Not properly answering your question, Hobbit; but I'd probably break my usual upper limit.

One of my friends reckons I'm very frugal so I'd usually wince if asked to pay more than £150 p.h!    :scare:  :D

Offline Hobbit

Not properly answering your question, Hobbit; but I'd probably break my usual upper limit.

One of my friends reckons I'm very frugal so I'd usually wince if asked to pay more than £150 p.h!    :scare:  :D

As I haven't had sex in months, I'd give her whatever she wants. In fact, I'll throw in the dog for free.  :D

Online mr.bluesky

I remember watching Michael Palin's documentary when he visited North Korea. This is what their traffic cops look like  :rose:

Offline Hobbit

I remember watching Michael Palin's documentary when he visited North Korea. This is what their traffic cops look like  :rose:

You mean, miserable? :D

Online mr.bluesky

You mean, miserable? :D

well you'd be miserable if you lived in North Korea with a fat madman in charge ( hold on a sec I think I'm getting that mixed up with the USA )  Still I'd put a smile on her face. I'd introduce her to little mr.bluesky  :D
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 06:09:09 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline tantraman

Having already featured in NURSES and MAIDS, I'm pleased to discover that we can also add her here ...

sashalexxx: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline agcnospam

Agency girl from around 2013 (Hot Collection etc I think), Amy, no active link but great tits.

Offline sparkus

Agency girl from around 2013 (Hot Collection etc I think), Amy, no active link but great tits.

Not sure she counts as a uniformed emergency worker.  Then again, who gives a shit with those jugs :wacko: