Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Religious symbols  (Read 57308 times)

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 12:23:07 am by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 07:47:18 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 12:13:29 am by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 11:38:15 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 01:11:07 am by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 06:35:51 am by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 11:25:58 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 06:57:48 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 02:34:26 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 09:45:34 pm by peter purves »

Offline Home Alone

This may be a bit iconoclastic - scuse the pun! - but I've never understood the point of this thread.

How many of us actually look at the fireplace when we're poking the hearth? I know I don't; and, even as an atheist, the fact that a SP was wearing some metal round her neck when I rocked up at her place wouldn't stop me 'giving her a seeing-to' :P

Offline signy

This may be a bit iconoclastic - scuse the pun! - but I've never understood the point of this thread.

How many of us actually look at the fireplace when we're poking the hearth? I know I don't; and, even as an atheist, the fact that a SP was wearing some metal round her neck when I rocked up at her place wouldn't stop me 'giving her a seeing-to' :P

Some of the more obscure symbols are interesting, often in a WTF kind of way. However, most girls (and boys) in RC and other religious countries will get a necklace crucifix when they are confirmed, and just wear it all the time. It is almost expected, and not of interest.

But hey, threads of pretty SPs are always welcome, whatever the excuse.

Offline The_Don

I've notice over time how many details punters, can and do over look. 

but I've never understood the point of this thread.

I dont understand the point of this thread, is this a fetish i havent been aware of?  :unknown:

I am answering as the original poster. I am fascinated by the deep moral contrasts between wearing a religious symbol and their occupation, by ladies who entertain us. My first ever punt in 1961 was with a Jewish lady who wore a 6 pointed Star of David on a chain. And of course since then many with crucifixes. I have never seen another with the Star, except one recently in a profile photo but not in real life.

The number and quality of the photos on here show that I am not alone in my interest. But I doubt that it is a fetish.

HP

Offline The_Don

How many of us actually look at the fireplace

:D 

I may be, a little off the subject matter and out of context.

That reminded my of, some amusing details about a fire place (image below)  at a punt location. That several members commented on, I couldn't resist having a look (at the fire place), a few years back, on a punt.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 16, 2020, 06:07:58 pm by The_Don »

Offline peter purves

I may be, a little off the subject matter and out of context.

That reminded my of, some amusing details about a fire place (image below)  at a punt location. That several members commented on, I couldn't resist having a look (at the fire place), a few years back, on a punt.

Offline peter purves

Offline peter purves

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only

I'm sure I've seen her pics on a agency website before but can't remember, it's so i can find a review if any of this WG (if any) before I take the plunge, thanks in advance!

Offline onedivergent

why does this lady have a cross between her breasts?
y u c k

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi well this is a straightforward answer and makes this whole thread rather uncomfortable

You see the crucifix or cross as a Tattoo is actually a marking for gangs /groups.
It has a likelihood that it is symbolic to owning and marking in these instances.

Basically this is an indication of slavery , bondage or subordination.
It's considered that some tattoos are given as punishment or warnings.

Also in regards to the chat here about wearing religious symbols
Outside of religious reason to wear a cross or crucifix then a wearing of a cross or crucifix too is symbolic disguise to group association.
Namely associated with gangs/organised groups.

Now I'm sure you and every one else here who has read and contributed can work out and understand the probability of these religious markings and the statement that is being made by pimp/gang marking regards the tattoos and crosses.

I appreciate you're an elder and was posting from a literal point of observation but it's important to understand the undertones of these symbols in this context.

And it's up to you and anyone else to take the probability of what I've highlighted as to why such symbols are so apparent.

Merely informing in good faith having come across the thread and apologies if this has been covered already but felt important to inform why people would be seeing these symbols if they haven't already considered an alternative to religion or fashion reasons.

And certainly in this context these symbols are used for association

Offline onedivergent

well the symbol does not make her look happy!

As I explained above.
There is good reason

Perhaps we should have more understanding on the context because really it's not a cool situation for many of these people so if anything good come of this it highlights their plight and posts here can help campaign to stop such activity going on if we even want this thread to continue?!

Regards.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 09:13:39 pm by onedivergent »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
As I explained above.
There is good reason

Perhaps we should have more understanding on the context because really it's not a cool situation for many of these people so if anything good come of this it highlights their plight and posts here can help campaign to stop such activity going on if we even want this thread to continue?!

Regards.
These are pictures of girls wearing necklaces.  :unknown:

Offline Home Alone

These are pictures of girls wearing necklaces.  :unknown:

With respect, Davie, I'm afraid you're wrong in respect  of Reply #1027.

I'm sure, as the lapsed Roman Catholic I am, that the woman in that photograph has a set of rosary beads round her neck. All of us whose parents brought us up in that faith will have used a set of these beads, when 'saying the rosary'. If you look closely enough, you can see the configuration of 1-10‐1, which allowed anyone saying the rosary to say the required number of each prayer.

Sorry to be a bit of a pedant, but while the item may be round her neck, it isn't a necklace.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Hi well this is a straightforward answer and makes this whole thread rather uncomfortable

You see the crucifix or cross as a Tattoo is actually a marking for gangs /groups.
It has a likelihood that it is symbolic to owning and marking in these instances.

Basically this is an indication of slavery , bondage or subordination.
It's considered that some tattoos are given as punishment or warnings.

Also in regards to the chat here about wearing religious symbols
Outside of religious reason to wear a cross or crucifix then a wearing of a cross or crucifix too is symbolic disguise to group association.
Namely associated with gangs/organised groups.

Now I'm sure you and every one else here who has read and contributed can work out and understand the probability of these religious markings and the statement that is being made by pimp/gang marking regards the tattoos and crosses.

I appreciate you're an elder and was posting from a literal point of observation but it's important to understand the undertones of these symbols in this context.

And it's up to you and anyone else to take the probability of what I've highlighted as to why such symbols are so apparent.

Merely informing in good faith having come across the thread and apologies if this has been covered already but felt important to inform why people would be seeing these symbols if they haven't already considered an alternative to religion or fashion reasons.

And certainly in this context these symbols are used for association

Hello oned...
I strongly diverge from your response which reads like sociological science-fiction or possibly trolling.
HP

Offline onedivergent

Regards and appreciate your reply.
If it's not seen as anything untoward I'll leave matter and just won't engage on this particular thread

*Edited.
I'm not trolling anyone I'm actually giving another perspective that clearly not considered so there!

All the best. No more said from me.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 10:58:49 am by onedivergent »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
With respect, Davie, I'm afraid you're wrong in respect  of Reply #1027.

I'm sure, as the lapsed Roman Catholic I am, that the woman in that photograph has a set of rosary beads round her neck. All of us whose parents brought us up in that faith will have used a set of these beads, when 'saying the rosary'. If you look closely enough, you can see the configuration of 1-10‐1, which allowed anyone saying the rosary to say the required number of each prayer.

Sorry to be a bit of a pedant, but while the item may be round her neck, it isn't a necklace.
'With respect' I would rather you don't get involved in moderation issues, apart from the fact the picture in post #1027 does, by definition, show a necklace, the fact is it is not a tattoo and therefore not a 'gang mark' indicating slavery as suggested by onedivergent, who is the person I was replying to, mainly in response to the PM I was sent.

Now, as you have taken this off topic with your claims may I point out the dictionary definition of a 'necklace' and maybe you could explain how rosary beads are sold as necklaces. Failing that you could just accept you are wrong and leave it.

Hidden Image/Members Only   Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 11:07:18 am by daviemac »

so what icons do Islamic ladies wear - a 5 pointed star?
ever seen a lady with a 6 pointed Jewish Star of David?

I am still hoping to see these? Anyone else?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
I am still hoping to see these? Anyone else?
I would think after waiting 3 1/2 years it would be obvious there aren't any.

I would think after waiting 3 1/2 years it would be obvious there aren't any.

yep but I am an optimist.

Offline Crockers

I find the contrast between fucking and conservative religious symbols extremely erotic.

I reckon a lot of nuns have an erotic crush on the almost naked bloodied and broken body of Jesus on the Cross. Even Madonna wrote about it in that song where a Black Jesus comes down off the Cross and bonks her.

And give me an honest whore over a sanctimonious 'respectable' religious member of the community anyday.

Like Phillip Pullman and Milton I believe the Devil to be misunderstood, and to be the good guy.

Crosses and Sins - bring ' em on.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 11:11:23 am by Crockers »

Offline The_Don

+447909162735

"A" Levels (at discretion)
15 Mins "quickie"
Car Meets
CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Cross Dressing
Deep Throat
Depilation
Dinner Dates
Disabled Clients
Dogging
Domination
Domination (giving)
Face Sitting
Facials
Fetish
Fingering/Finger Play
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Massage
Modeling
Naturism/Nudism
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Parties
Penetration (Protected)
Prostate Massage
Receiving Oral
Rimming
Rimming (giving)
Rimming (receiving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Smoking (Fetish)
Snowballing
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Striptease
Swallow (at discretion)
Tantric
Toys
Uniforms
Watersports (Giving)

Offline Warkboy

It's not a religious cross, it's a target.

Offline The_Don

+447341202509

15 Mins "quickie"
BDSM
BDSM (giving)
Deep Throat
Depilation
Dinner Dates
Disabled Clients
Domination