Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lou Lou - Massage, Maylee Health Beauty, High Wycombe  (Read 2710 times)

Offline tom269u001

Venue: Maylee Health Beauty
Address: 649 London Road, High Wycombe - big signpost for it!
Date: 24th Sep in the year of Covid
Lady Seen: Lou Lou (may have seen before, but I’m hopeless at recognising faces – and there was a mask in the way).

Desperate for some fun but didn't want anything too closely intimate due to covid wave 2. So decided a nice massage was in order.

Called the usual place at Desborough Street but they were fully booked. They said to go to the shop on London Road. So the 2 shops are linked. Called Maylee Health Beauty and booked for 1 hour.

Plenty of parking around. I didn't park at the venue itself! Parked at nearby B&Q.

It appeared there was only one Chinese lady there. I was asked to sanitise my hands and wear a mask.

The massage was good. After about 30 minutes or so the bottom swipes and the touching of the inner thighs commenced. Eventually there was the usual tickling and feeling of the bollox. All very nice indeed!
I was asked if I wanted any extras and asked what was available. HR at £20 and naked HR at £40.

It's usually £40 for body to body. So I opted for HR for £20. I was still on my front and Lou Lou continued to fondle my thighs, bottom, and bollox etc. for quite some time. Best naughty, lengthy massage in a long time!

Turned over and the massage continued. It was nice and slow. I had had a wank 2 hours or so before to ensure I lasted a while! I had a great climax. Lou Lou then provided me with a lovely head massage.

I will return. Very good for £65!

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 02:57:32 pm by Goldfinch »