Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meena99, Brighton  (Read 3436 times)

43 review(s) for Tanya20199 (37 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only (+447510174153)

I saw her at the same location as Thai@Hot_Coco, it's a flat mainly used by Thai WGs. It's under 15 minutes from Hove train station.

Overall, it was a good punt. Paid £150 in total, which included kissing, OWO, CIM, assisted shower, massage and sex in various positions (missionary, doggystyle and cowgirl). First 30 minutes was a shower together, foreplay, sex and a prolonged blowjob. Second-half of the hour was a thorough massage. No clock watching from her.

She had a slim body with enhanced boobs. She does have some kind of scaring around her belly, but I don't think it's anything off-putting. She could be anywhere between 25-30 years old. Personality wise, found her to be very friendly and easy to get along with. Her English wasn't too bad.

Online Joe112

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only (+447510174153)

I saw her at the same location as Thai@Hot_Coco, it's a flat mainly used by Thai WGs. It's under 15 minutes from Hove train station.

Overall, it was a good punt. Paid £150 in total, which included kissing, OWO, CIM, assisted shower, massage and sex in various positions (missionary, doggystyle and cowgirl). First 30 minutes was a shower together, foreplay, sex and a prolonged blowjob. Second-half of the hour was a thorough massage. No clock watching from her.

She had a slim body with enhanced boobs. She does have some kind of scaring around her belly, but I don't think it's anything off-putting. She could be anywhere between 25-30 years old. Personality wise, found her to be very friendly and easy to get along with. Her English wasn't too bad.
Thanks! She looks great tempted to see her

Offline Excalibur

Thanks for the review T&W.  There’s very little punting talent in Brighton and for me she stands out as I find SE Asians attractive.  Hopefully I’ll get round to seeing her in the next few days if I can get a couple of hours freedom.  Any idea how long she is saying for?

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Any idea how long she is saying for?

I think 'til the end of the week. She told me she just started on Monday.

Offline Justforthebantermeight

i found fucking her very similar to drilling a hole in my mattress and fucking that, boring. personally..