Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica massage Walton on Thames  (Read 17101 times)

Offline Yelowman

External Link/Members Only

Met Jessica today. Friendly and bubbly Polish girl. Decent comms by text and the obligatory phone call before the meet. Decent flat very close to the Sainsbury with easy parking. Paid £80 for the hour for B2B.
Jessica is attractive and definitely EE.  Looks 7, body 7 and massage skills 9. A HE is always great but the massage has to be good. Jessica just got the balance right with the massage. Very erotic whilst lying on my back and has got a very light touch where it matters. Loved putting her tits in my hands. The oil was not too much which is a plus. Jessica allows touching actually placed my hand on her clean shaven pussy and her rhythm was spot on. After shooting my load Jessica gave me a neck and head massage. Showered, left and will go back for sure

Offline webpunter

Good find OP  :thumbsup:
Most likely TOFTT
Although hard to search when not on Awank
Couple of Q's if you don't mind please:
  • how tall
  • any idea of size
  • how far into the session did the fun stuff start ?
Non Awank HL is +1

Offline themaserman

Thanks for the review Yelowman, could you tell me please if you parked in Sainsburys
or can you park at hers?

Offline Yelowman

I parked on the road. Bridge Street for those of you who are familiar with the area. Literally a two minute walk to her flat

Offline Yelowman

Jessica is about 5.7, size 8 figure firm body and at a guess 32C breasts. Natural and droop free. I reckon she’s about early to mid thirties

Offline webpunter

Gotta take the Aston in to the dealer for sumfink
Just round the corner
Ideal

I parked on the road. Bridge Street for those of you who are familiar with the area. Literally a two minute walk to her flat

Edit:  am but jestin.  A mate has one, when he takes his to the dealer he needs a HJ to help get over how much its gonna cost  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 09:50:07 pm by webpunter »

Offline webpunter

Sounds marvellous
Thanks for the intel

Jessica is about 5.7, size 8 figure firm body and at a guess 32C breasts. Natural and droop free. I reckon she’s about early to mid thirties

Offline Muff licker

Nice find Do you think she would allow pussy licking Yellowman ?

Offline themaserman

Cheers Yelow I will pay her a visit as she's near to me and I'll
have a pint in The Anglers after  :thumbsup:

Offline webpunter

#metoo
Things in leafy Surrey are looking up
Ideal having a pint by the river post session
Watch life go by on the river with the empty balls feeling  :yahoo:

Cheers Yelow I will pay her a visit as she's near to me and I'll
have a pint in The Anglers after  :thumbsup:

Offline Yelowman

:thumbsup: I hope you guys aren’t disappointed, would hate to get any abuse!

Offline enjoyedthat

To echo Yeloman’s comments, I visited yesterday and was v impressed. Loved the cc swipes and the constant teasing, happy to have her pussy played with and gave me a great finish. I have a preference for English SP but there are few and far around atm, Jess provides great value and service.  She’s back to Poland for a couple of weeks but promised me she’ll be back late August.  Her main job is ladies beauty treatments.  Great visit.  Thanks Yeloman for the report

Offline Yelowman

Anytime and thanks for the info on her return in late August.

Offline Royd30

If she available will visit her tomorrow, in need of a good service, any update on pussy licking, how far she will allow. I do not wish to push boundaries and offend, as not my way, uninvited advances etc, so anyone aware how far she will let you go, extras etc...regards

Offline Waterhouse

Cheers for the review YM ...  wish I'd seen it early yesterday - had the whole day to myself and every opportunity to pop down to the High Street for some R&R but ended up just vegging at home. Would've been a welcome distraction after 6 months of dating the Palm Sisters. 

Sounds like Jess is going to be busy with the UKP chapter of local Surrey boys when she gets back in a couple of weeks.   :thumbsup:

Offline contentguy

Thanks for the review YM, I don't get down that way often but if I do, I'll give her a go.

Guy

Offline Royd30

Well visited her today, facially and body good, not sure if enhanced breasts or not, massage not great, no extras on offer, allowed touching even her puss puss on surface, dunno but don’t think it’s worth the money, NO PUSSY LICKING. Very pleasant and chatty girl, would definitely pick her up in a club and would definitely give her a second look in the street.
Well thats my experience and contribution. Crack on boys.

Offline Waterhouse

Well visited her today, facially and body good, not sure if enhanced breasts or not, massage not great, no extras on offer, allowed touching even her puss puss on surface, dunno but don’t think it’s worth the money, NO PUSSY LICKING. Very pleasant and chatty girl, would definitely pick her up in a club and would definitely give her a second look in the street.
Well thats my experience and contribution. Crack on boys.
Cheers for the update.  How much did you pay and for how long?  Maybe put up a review?

Just to be clear, when you say no extras, you mean over and above B2B and HE, right?  I'm hoping/guessing you didn’t shell out £80 for a substandard massage on it's own? 

:hi:

Offline webpunter

was thinking the same

what size bod ? reading the stuff above i'm guessing an 8 to 10 [latter max]

thought she is orf home

maybe not such a good idea as higher virus rates in EE countries

Cheers for the update.  How much did you pay and for how long?  Maybe put up a review?

Just to be clear, when you say no extras, you mean over and above B2B and HE, right?  I'm hoping/guessing you didn’t shell out £80 for a substandard massage on it's own? 

Only other question is how far into the hour does the fun stuff start ?

Edit: deffo worth a review & reference this one by cutting & pasting the link i suggest
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 03:32:37 pm by webpunter »

Offline Waterhouse

maybe not such a good idea as higher virus rates in EE countries

Could always insist both parties wear masks?  :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 03:50:16 pm by Waterhouse »

Offline Royd30

Not good on sizes but 8 to 10....more 8 I guess
80 for hour.....massage B2B hand job as I said probably not worth the money
Pleasing to the eye......yes
Did try for extras but firmly told no so none on offer..
Was willing to pay to bring it up to a full service.....but NO....don’t thing it’s available even to Brad Pitt
Yes she off home so get in quick, I’m sure your pounds will come in handy in Zlotys.
Hope all questions answered.....
Unfortunately not up to reviews have tried a few times but no success
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 04:34:02 pm by Royd30 »

Offline Waterhouse

Not good on sizes but 8 to 10....more 8 I guess
80 for hour.....massage B2B hand job as I said probably not worth the money
Pleasing to the eye......yes
Did try for extras but firmly told no so none on offer..
Was willing to pay to bring it up to a full service.....but NO....don’t thing it’s available even to Brad Pitt
Yes she off home so get in quick, I’m sure your pounds will come in handy in Zlotys.
Hope all questions answered.....
Unfortunately not up to reviews have tried a few times but no success

Cheers for the info.

What probs you having with posting a review?  Should be straight forward enough.

Offline Royd30

Guess my age does not really allow me to grasp this new internet stuff, have tried and don’t want to frustrate myself further with more attempts. I have enough problems with internet banking paying bill on internet, just old school mate and happy with myself that way..regards

Offline webpunter

You could go to the local library with HP & use their PCs
+ IT help available
 :lol:

Guess my age does not really allow me to grasp this new internet stuff, have tried and don’t want to frustrate myself further with more attempts. I have enough problems with internet banking paying bill on internet, just old school mate and happy with myself that way..regards

Offline Royd30

Naaaah......too old and not that bothered to learn....will always contribute and add in the hope my sharing helps a little....regards

Offline webpunter

I was jestin  :D

Naaaah......too old and not that bothered to learn....will always contribute and add in the hope my sharing helps a little....regards

Offline bhudda

Yet you have managed it 5 times previously?

Offline Royd30

Wow...a lot to be said for my endeavours .....shows at least I try....
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 02:07:03 pm by Royd30 »

Offline Scubbard

I messaged her earlier today and booked for next week but told no touching or licking allowed  :( hopefully she will on the day

Offline Royd30

Hate to say this but odds 50 to 1
But I hope you win...good luck

Offline Muff licker

Light touching allowed but no licking i am afraid

Offline personofinterest

A long shot, by chance, is this the same Jessica you saw?

Offline Muff licker

Yes that's her complete with price increase

Offline themaserman

She looks hot! I’m definitely gonna book her next week

Offline houseboot

She looks hot! I’m definitely gonna book her next week

Those that know say the photos were taken a long time ago.

Perhaps Muff licker will confirm.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 04:28:32 pm by houseboot »

Offline Yelowman

They are definitely old photos but she is still hot imo

Offline Royd30

Well as I said earlier she got nice body and probably was quite a looker in her younger days. She has got nice Eastern European looks but you can see in any high street without having to part with 100 quid. I would return if she provided full service but she doesn’t even come close....if you get anywhere near to any sexual activity with her let me know so I could return....regards

Offline Muff licker

TBH i think she is worth the £60/£70 but maybe only worth one or two visits its the same routine

Offline ScrummyScones

Hi. First review and I am a bit of a greenhorn, so go easy fellas 😆🤣

I went a couple of weeks ago. Booked 60mins for £80.

I really liked Jessica.  Very bubbly, and chatty.  Good connection.  She's a sensual girl and knows some very good moves. However, it was all a bit to light a massage for me. 

Turned over and got to appreciate her nice boobs.  Nothing exceptional with the HE, just what you would expect. 

This is where it went wrong. I thought, okay 15 mins to go till my 60 mins was up, maybe she is gonna do a nice head massage. Nope - she says okay darling, that's it!!

I am not the kinda that will challenge/complain, so I left.  Got home and I was still 10 mins till the end of my 60mins (I Iive close)

Such a pity. I was looking forward to being a regular, but I can't tak being stiffed of 15mins.

Ho hum, back to my regular Chinese massage...they don't disappoint!! Maybe...just maybe, I will try her for a 30 min session.

Cheers lads
« Last Edit: September 24, 2020, 11:51:15 pm by ScrummyScones »

Offline Waterhouse

Hi. First review and I am a bit of a greenhorn, so go easy fellas 😆🤣

I went a couple of weeks ago. Booked 60mins for £80.

I really liked Jessica.  Very bubbly, and chatty.  Good connection.  She's a sensual girl and knows some very good moves. However, it was all a bit to light a massage for me. 

Turned over and got to appreciate her nice boobs.  Nothing exceptional with the HE, just what you would expect. 

This is where it went wrong. I thought, okay 15 mins to go till my 60 mins was up, maybe she is gonna do a nice head massage. Nope - she says okay darling, that's it!!

I am not the kinda that will challenge/complain, so I left.  Got home and I was still 10 mins till the end of my 60mins (I Iive close)

Such a pity. I was looking forward to being a regular, but I can't tak being stiffed of 15mins.

Ho hum, back to my regular Chinese massage...they don't disappoint!! Maybe...just maybe, I will try her for a 30 min session.

Cheers lads
Thanks for the review Scrummy, always good to get new intel and a new perspective.  How would you rate Jessica age-wise and looks-wise?

Would be useful if you could cut and paste this into a separate review of it's own in the southeast review section.   :hi:

Is your Chinese reg also based in W-o-T?  Which one and who do you see?

Cheers.

Offline Muff licker

+1

Offline ScrummyScones

Thanks for the review Scrummy, always good to get new intel and a new perspective.  How would you rate Jessica age-wise and looks-wise?

Would be useful if you could cut and paste this into a separate review of it's own in the southeast review section.   :hi:

Cheers.

I thought she looked good, mid-thirties - but telling a burds age isn't my forte.

Her best physical feature is her amaziing skin. You can see she was prolly hot-as-fxxk at some stage, but now she's comfy and not too bothered about all that. Her figure isn't toned like a whippet, just nice and curvy, with a bit more of a handful here and there arounnd the tum, ass and waist. She's a 7.5 / 10. I liked her look a lot.

The best thing about her is her bubbly nature. Just wish she didn't stiff me 15mins, so fucking irratating that I just can't work around it!!!

Yup W-o-T, the one on the High St. Nothing to write home about. Got any better reccomendation?

Offline Muff licker

Nature health Molsey

Always HE available and B2B

Offline Waterhouse

I thought she looked good, mid-thirties - but telling a burds age isn't my forte.

Her best physical feature is her amaziing skin. You can see she was prolly hot-as-fxxk at some stage, but now she's comfy and not too bothered about all that. Her figure isn't toned like a whippet, just nice and curvy, with a bit more of a handful here and there arounnd the tum, ass and waist. She's a 7.5 / 10. I liked her look a lot.

The best thing about her is her bubbly nature. Just wish she didn't stiff me 15mins, so fucking irratating that I just can't work around it!!!

Yup W-o-T, the one on the High St. Nothing to write home about. Got any better reccomendation?
Sorry, afraid not.  I've had two experiences in a TCM, the most recent one being Salus in Weybridge... both were shit.  I reviewed Salus here... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=219698.0  and have read that it's gone downhill even more.

Needless to say I avoid Chinese rub and tugs now which is why Jessica piqued my curiosity - still need to get around to making a booking though.

There’s a newish Thai place open at the “halfway” between Walton and Hersham, not sure if it's legit or not, or any good though.  There's also Evergreen on Terrace Road near the High Street (opposite M&S food).  Again I no idea if it's any good though.

Couple of reviews for TCM/DST in Molesey... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=248141  and  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=248433

Offline Waterhouse

Nature health Molsey

Always HE available and B2B
Is this the same place you reviewed Wei-Wei?

Offline Muff licker

Is this the same place you reviewed Wei-Wei?
Yes yes but she no longer works there used to be called DST

Offline ScrummyScones

Sorry, afraid not.  I've had two experiences in a TCM, the most recent one being Salus in Weybridge... both were shit.  I reviewed Salus here... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=219698.0  and have read that it's gone downhill even more.

Needless to say I avoid Chinese rub and tugs now which is why Jessica piqued my curiosity - still need to get around to making a booking though.

There’s a newish Thai place open at the “halfway” between Walton and Hersham, not sure if it's legit or not, or any good though.  There's also Evergreen on Terrace Road near the High Street (opposite M&S food).  Again I no idea if it's any good though.

Couple of reviews for TCM/DST in Molesey... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=248141  and  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=248433

Go for it - take a 30 min option. It won't be the worst £60 you spent  :D

Offline webpunter

I'd give the venue [same owners ?] in West Byfleet a swerve
Had i not been desperate to unload & not under my own steam i would have walked
Lunchtime visit & the only positive was a greasy spoon a few doors away
A decent fry-up & reading the footy pages of the current bun took my mind off what i had just endured

« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 11:06:27 pm by webpunter »