Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Intel on SO15 Southampton  (Read 1996 times)

Offline WelshClipper

Hi guys.

Anyone have any intel on this area of Southampton. Its the east side of the city. Specifically there are about six ROMS working out of the area at the moment.

Is it a “Group Home”  ;)

I searched ukp SO15 and its where Raluka used to work but other posts suggest pimping.

I was thinking of visiting so anyone with local knowledge I would appreciate.

:hi:

Offline DrConners

Post the links of the WG's profiles you're interested in seeing.

Offline WelshClipper

« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 10:42:16 am by WelshClipper »

Offline ReginaldPerrin

They are probably around Shirley High Street.
Not seen them myself.
Why not TOFTT and report back?

Offline WelshClipper

They are probably around Shirley High Street.
Not seen them myself.
Why not TOFTT and report back?

Thanks and yes seriously considering.

Just a bit concerned about Sergei but probably overthinking. Its my achilles heal.

Offline heathen666

Alternatively, I know she's more central but definitely worth a trip. I saw this girl last night. Typical Brazilian beach babe. Speaks fuck all English and has some extras. Only thing is a few girls are working in the same building so you could bump into another punter in the living room. She's back in London next week I think. I'll post a full review later.

External Link/Members Only

Offline WelshClipper

I texted ivonne and heard nothing back despite saying available today.  :unknown:

Took it as a sign and punted elsewhere. Review in due course. 

Offline Al

Southampton has a high EE population but Shirley is a big area with a lot of residential area.

I wouldn't touch Romanians - either awful service or they are in brothels - probably being forced to work.

Offline WelshClipper

Southampton has a high EE population but Shirley is a big area with a lot of residential area.

I wouldn't touch Romanians - either awful service or they are in brothels - probably being forced to work.

Yes this is the problem. There are a few indies who have their heads screwed on right but its a minefield trying to find them. I am sure the combination of hot bodies and the hope of finding a gem, is what drives punters to see them. Including me .....

Shame it has to be this way.  :(

Thanks for all the help guys, the search continues ..... :thumbsup: