Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alina_xx_Sexy - Crawley - too good to be new?!?  (Read 1361 times)

Offline danshaw

Hi all.

Am I missing something obvious on this one? My Columbo skills have been known to be way off before now.

Profile one month old. Two field reports already. Tonnes of content.
Seems pleasant and responsive on email.

External Link/Members Only

Cheers all
D

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Are you having a laugh, you've been here for two years, used the site on a regular basis and your first post is to tout this prossie.   :unknown:

Offline danshaw

Not touting anything. Genuine enquiry.

Have not punted for at least 18 months but yes have occasionally logged on here.

If I suddenly did a review from 2 years ago Id imagine Id get a similar response.

So what am I permitted to do here?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Have not punted for at least 18 months but yes have occasionally logged on here.

If I suddenly did a review from 2 years ago Id imagine Id get a similar response.

Mainly abide by the rules, you were on the site 2 years ago so you could have posted a review then, any reason why not.

In case you aren't aware the rules state. -

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0#top

You have been a regular visitor yet made no contributions at all.

Offline bright0nbreezy

My Columbo skills have been known to be way off before now.

I guess you got that bit right  :D

Offline Fuzzyduck

Contribute* to the forum. Shame you didn't do so 18 months ago.

* heads up: a glowing positive review of this SP probably won't help you very much. It would confirm to me that you're touting. Happy punting.

Offline tequilashots

Quite a few bareback videos on her profile. One to avoid.

Shame she looks hot

Offline AW71

Seems very professional - enough content to last for years. Bit worried about the stated age and the price though. 200 seems a lot for Crawley!

Offline dimplesd097

Mainly abide by the rules, you were on the site 2 years ago so you could have posted a review then, any reason why not.

In case you aren't aware the rules state. -

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0#top

You have been a regular visitor yet made no contributions at all.

Don't worry danshaw - even if you post something, you can get accused of being a tout as well (as happened to me). Damned if you do, damned if you don't, it would seem  :unknown: