Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Divine Goddess Ruby  (Read 2008 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7578685) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Secretliaisonswansea

External Link/Members Only

Saw Ruby on her current tour of Swansea

Comms all done by text - no issues.

Venue - well known chain hotel on the outskirts of Swansea. Some free parking spaces outside the hotel and was lucky enough to get one of these.  Monitored car park so I’m guessing you’d have to register your car if you parked inside the hotel car park.  Clear directions from Ruby, avoided reception and straight to the lifts and to her room (number given by text when I arrived)

Ruby is exactly like her AW pics, a lovely, friendly welcoming woman.
She was dressed in a thin gown which soon came off to reveal some sexy lingerie

We had agreed on an hours goddess vip service which was £160

After some sensous kissing and undressing, Ruby invited me into the shower where we soaped each other up, hands everywhere as you can imagine before she dropped to her knees to give me a lovely blowjob

After some time in the shower we moved to the bed where Ruby got out one of her toys and put on a show for me, fucking herself with her glass dildo…it would have been rude for me not to lend a helping hand and it wasn’t long before she was cumming.
A great start  :thumbsup:

Ruby then returned to sucking my cock for a while before wrapping him up and telling me she wanted to ride me - who am I to refuse  ;)
We fucked like this for a while until it was my time to cum and was then cleaned up by Ruby.

We then moved on to a body to body massage, back and then front, with lots of baby oil and another blow job following this before I returned to the shower to clean up and we said our goodbyes.

Ruby is a great girl, enthusiastic and provided everything I wanted - for me personally I’m just not sure we had that connection and because of that I’m probably unlikely to see her again.
Have to give her a big positive on the review though as she provided everything she said she would and she was very hospitable and accommodating

Offline SALIBA

she looks good. thanks for the review

Offline Thecook

I really enjoyed my booking with her but thinking back there was that connection missing…but I have found that with touring girls in a hotel