Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: what to do next?? (advice)  (Read 685 times)

Offline sly ol fox

ok so i know this aint the place to puke up your problems and hope to get an answer but i just thought id break it down

im young got a good job earning a decent wage and live in a nice part of north london
but i feel like im seriously getting addicted to AW
as soon as i finish work im straight home to check emails and to plan my next punt
what im gonna do when im with them.
im seeing a nice girl now for a few months but the sex aint good, and cant wait to see one of my regular AW girls, i dont smoke and dont do drugs i have the occasional beer but mostly of my money is on AW
i see at least 4 girls a month regulars and new ones,

any guys have this issue any adice or your story would be nice.
cheers

fredpunter

You haven't made it clear what the problem is.

cockneybstrd

Dump your missus and play the field and shag prossies.

You know it makes sense

Offline laidbackasiandude

If you want to quit punting but finding it very difficult, please read through this review.
It should provide you with all the motivation to cease punting permanently.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77084.0

Remember, it's all in the mind. You got yourself into punting (no one forced you) and
conversely you can get yourself out of punting too. Don't be indecisive either way.

el-grecko

Sly, I am on the same boat mate, though I have been with my missus for many many years. What I don't have though is your youth and maybe the guts to change my situation. I'd also say dump the girl but find one that will make you wanna go to WGs far less! ;-)

At least for a while until it gets boring again and you go back to AW, or find a new girl! lol

Takalah

You are not committed to the girl you are dating, so run. If the sex isn't good now, it won't get better, don't make the mistake of thinking it will improve over time. Break up with her and look for someone else while enjoying your time punting. Once you find one that is good in the sack and you get along your desire to keep punting may change. Or not either way have fun and stay safe.

Offline JamesRockford

Safe punting can coexist quite happily with a stable relationship, in my experience.  Treat it like a massage - it can be good for your health. 

Difficulties seem to come (judging by reading many posts on this site) with punting becoming an excessive drain on your finances to the extent that you or your loved ones suffer.  Also of course in some cases it can lead to emotional issues.

If you can control these aspects, then punting in London in 2015 can be fine.

vw

as soon as i finish work im straight home to check emails and to plan my next punt
That's good, your not addicted then a true junkie would be checking as he drives !  :scare: