Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone had the pleasure of this lady?SWEET CHANTELLE xXx (Liverpool Street)  (Read 2095 times)

ramrodronnie

Has anyone had the pleasure of this seemingly very popular Polish lady?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline PLeisure

Did you run her AW User ID before posting this?

16 reviews...

ramrodronnie

16 reviews...

No, I didn't PLeisure. Wasn't sure how to do it mate. Thanks.  :hi:

ramrodronnie

16 reviews...

Do you know if she's been Reviewed on this site PLeisure? As I couldn't find any info on her? I don't particularly trust AW FBs.  :hi:

ramrodronnie

Do you know if she's been Reviewed on this site PLeisure? As I couldn't find any info on her? I don't particularly trust AW FBs.  :hi:

:lol: Sorry PLeisure. Just noticed, she has 16 Reviews. I'll read through them. Thanks mate. It is late, I missed it. Duuur/   :hi:

Offline PLeisure

No, I didn't. Wasn't sure how to do it
To 'run the numbers'... you've probably done this without realising:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18417.0  :hi:

Offline claretandblue

I wouldn't bother op, much better options out there

Offline WelshClipper

I wouldn't bother op, much better options out there

I would agree with you Claret. I just skimmed through the mostly 'positive' reviews and the 2 words that stand out is disinterest and no real French kissing.

I sometimes imagine these girls skimming through AW and looking at Adele4u or Ellie and saying to themselves: What the fuck am I doing?   :wackogirl:

Offline claretandblue

I would agree with you Claret. I just skimmed through the mostly 'positive' reviews and the 2 words that stand out is disinterest and no real French kissing.

I sometimes imagine these girls skimming through AW and looking at Adele4u or Ellie and saying to themselves: What the fuck am I doing?   :wackogirl:
The worst for me was the actual location, utterly depressing

tuanjim

She's very good vfm. Great body, vanilla service. Flat is a bit grim.

ramrodronnie

:unknown:mmm. Well confused now guys. x2 Neutrals & X11 Positives. I think I'll keep lurking on this one.  :unknown:  :hi:

Offline claretandblue

:unknown:mmm. Well confused now guys. x2 Neutrals & X11 Positives. I think I'll keep lurking on this one.  :unknown:  :hi:
It's 60 for 30
She is reasonably attractive
The service is quite vanilla
The location is shit

That's all you need to know!

ramrodronnie

It's 60 for 30
She is reasonably attractive
The service is quite vanilla
The location is shit

That's all you need to know!

Cheers claretandblue. Pretty good summary/clarification there mate. Think I'll stick her in the queue in my HL. Probably worth a pump & dump at the very least.  :hi:

Offline claretandblue

Cheers claretandblue. Pretty good summary/clarification there mate. Think I'll stick her in the queue in my HL. Probably worth a pump & dump at the very least.  :hi:
Yeah could be,if your in the area I suppose it's one to tick off,I doubt you will come away from it with that post punt buzz though

Offline Malvolio

The flat is a couple of minutes away from Old Street station on the first floor of a large estate and shared with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ .  I wouldn't want to live there, but it's OK to visit for punting purposes (most of us will have punted in worse places).

Offline claretandblue

The flat is a couple of minutes away from Old Street station on the first floor of a large estate and shared with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ .  I wouldn't want to live there, but it's OK to visit for punting purposes (most of us will have punted in worse places).
I can't think of one worse place I have punted within five miles of central London and that's based on well over 100 punts

ramrodronnie

Ok guys. The general consensus is, the area is a run down council estate. But can anyone advise me as to what her place is like inside? Is it a filthy tip? Or is it clean, or just ok?

With Chantelle herself, is she clean bodily? Is her pussy clean? Does she FK? If she does, what is her breathe like? As I can see, she say that she smokes socially.
Only if her place is a dump, and she's not very clean? I won't bother.

Thanks in advance guys.  :hi:

Offline claretandblue

Ok guys. The general consensus is, the area is a run down council estate. But can anyone advise me as to what her place is like inside? Is it a filthy tip? Or is it clean, or just ok?

With Chantelle herself, is she clean bodily? Is her pussy clean? Does she FK? If she does, what is her breathe like? As I can see, she say that she smokes socially.
Only if her place is a dump, and she's not very clean? I won't bother.

Thanks in advance guys.  :hi:
no not a filthy tip, just old and basic, she was also clean

Offline Malvolio

I can't think of one worse place I have punted within five miles of central London and that's based on well over 100 punts

I assume you never punted with S&K Nicole near Ladbroke Grove then - now that place was a dump.   

MrRiz

Estelle looks better than Chantelle!

Have you experienced both?

Might be worth a visit seeing as I work in the area so I'm there pretty much every Mon-Fri.

Offline claretandblue

I assume you never punted with S&K Nicole near Ladbroke Grove then - now that place was a dump.

I saw nicole once near warren street, the flat was on a similar level tbh

Offline Malvolio

Estelle looks better than Chantelle!

Have you experienced both?

Might be worth a visit seeing as I work in the area so I'm there pretty much every Mon-Fri.

I've seen Estelle a couple of times (who I reviewed and rate as a decent £100 punt), but not Chantelle. 

ramrodronnie

I've seen Estelle a couple of times (who I reviewed and rate as a decent £100 punt), but not Chantelle.

Thanks for that Malvolio. I've read you're Review on her (Sweet Estelle) And she certainly looks the better option than Chantelle. Hot Listed mate thanks.  :thumbsup: :hi: