Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Amira and Ria  (Read 1598 times)

Offline Birminghamwanderer

Hope this is in the right section but I am interested in seeing one of these hot indian ladies. I can see they both have good reviews but i cant decide who to book? Any input appreciated cheers

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

bensonhedges20

If you book ria get a lapdance

Seen amira and you can see my review if you search for her.

Offline Birminghamwanderer

Cool I read that review earlier thanks.
 Im leaning more towards Amira , how hot is she? Cant really tell with the photos because of the excessive photoshoping?

Jayden-lei

I've been fortunate to meet up with Indian Amira when she was touring in London around a year ago. Worked out of a nice flat just off holburn. I had booked around 1 week in advance and she she was touring in London. She does charge more to come down to London then her normal rates when shes in Manchester or so but does provide a nice service. Shes not a clock watcher and managed to have 3 sessions with her in the time we had booked together. Shes very open minded and happy to accommodate suggestions (wanted her to play with herself with a dildo whist wanking over her). I would recommend her and would be happy to try and see her again, but just doesn't come down to london enough.