Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a proper massage, plus...  (Read 14037 times)

Offline oj2007

Hi everyone

I've had a look around the site and can't find an answer to this query. I'm not looking for a cursory back rub with a quick tug at the end, I'd like a proper full body massage but with a nice release at the end. Are there any actual "reputable" masseuses that anyone has seen that provide a little extra plus a good quality massage? In fact I quite like the idea of booking a standard massage and it developing into a happy ending...any proper massage places in London offer extras on the sly?

Thanks in advance!

Offline 76shen

you can try this place, they give very good full body massage, with a good extra finish. if that's what you want. Most of girls do extras and change £30 HJ. benita, serica are the best. i go there quite a lot.

External Link/Members Only

Offline aprower994

Check out Natural Ways - they have four branches across London. £45 for an hour massage + £20 for HE / £40 for HE + B2B.

Offline oj2007

That's great thanks both - I'll check them out. Do you know if those places tend to have Chinese/Asian masseuses and if they're reasonably attractive? I'm not looking for a supermodel but I don't want a troll!

Offline sonyvaio

If you want Asian then these all offer extras

Outside West Kensington tube - there are 3 massage parlours

Outside Earls Court tub - there are 3 massage parlours

All offer what you want, i.e. good massage from an asian girl and extras - no more than £20

Offline oj2007

I was actually looking for something other than Asian if possible but I'm not going to be too picky!

Offline 76shen

Indulgence. as some Thai and EE girls working there. all young and not bad looking. parking is free after 4.30pm

just to let you know, if you pick Victoria. your only get 1/2 of a  massage and no He.

1dt

check out ego-massage.in MK all the girls there do proper massage and some work FS at HoD..so book a girl there and get best of both!  :hi:

Offline aprower994

All girls are Chinese at Natural Ways.

You could also try Lola Bell in Earl's Court: good massage with HE/B2B.

Offline Romeo_tango

I'd recommend Thai Mint Massage on Tower Bridge Road.  Excellent sports massage from Bee as good as any physio, plus the added benefit of a HE.  £30 for the 1/2 hr massage and £20 for the HE.

Offline oj2007

This is an excellent selection guys thanks! I might give Lola a try, seems to have been some very good reviews, her list of "likes" isn't very extensive, anyone know if she receives oral/rimming?

Offline The_Don

Hi everyone

I've had a look around the site and can't find an answer to this query. I'm not looking for a cursory back rub with a quick tug at the end, I'd like a proper full body massage but with a nice release at the end. Are there any actual "reputable" masseuses that anyone has seen that provide a little extra plus a good quality massage? In fact I quite like the idea of booking a standard massage and it developing into a happy ending...any proper massage places in London offer extras on the sly?

Thanks in advance!

Both the below offer good massage with extras:

Brigit use to be a physiotherapist (she told me), thus more targeted areas IMO. I've seen her regularly

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=3598

Ella, is different from Brigit and has table and bed in the same room. Her massage is good.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5442

I'm not looking for a supermodel but I don't want a troll!

If you find a good massage with matching looking, then please post links. Other may find it useful 
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 09:00:40 pm by The_Don »

Offline aprower994

This is an excellent selection guys thanks! I might give Lola a try, seems to have been some very good reviews, her list of "likes" isn't very extensive, anyone know if she receives oral/rimming?

Nope...

Offline oj2007

Had an excellent day today, two appointments in a day! This afternoon I opted for an hour at Natural Ways on the advice of those above - thanks for that! It was actually a really good massage and at about half way I got offered "any extras", at this point I royally screwed up. She (Annie, pretty thai girl, reasonably slim with large breasts) started at 40 for b2b plus a happy ending, I said "I've only got another 30 with me" and she agreed. Only problem was I'd forgotten I only had two twenties in my wallet, so when it came to payment I had to feign disbelief that I did in fact have 40 so had to pay that after all! Idiot. Anyway, the b2b was pretty good, allowed touching and gave me a nice finish between her very lovely breasts. Then got a bonus assisted shower afterwards as well. All in all, pretty good. Thanks for the tip guys!

Online Rupert

Had an excellent day today, two appointments in a day! This afternoon I opted for an hour at Natural Ways on the advice of those above - thanks for that! It was actually a really good massage and at about half way I got offered "any extras", at this point I royally screwed up. She (Annie, pretty thai girl, reasonably slim with large breasts) started at 40 for b2b plus a happy ending, I said "I've only got another 30 with me" and she agreed. Only problem was I'd forgotten I only had two twenties in my wallet, so when it came to payment I had to feign disbelief that I did in fact have 40 so had to pay that after all! Idiot. Anyway, the b2b was pretty good, allowed touching and gave me a nice finish between her very lovely breasts. Then got a bonus assisted shower afterwards as well. All in all, pretty good. Thanks for the tip guys!
Glad you enjoyed, which branch did you see Annie in?

Offline oj2007

Glad you enjoyed, which branch did you see Annie in?

That would be the Baker Street branch.

Offline saiyens22

Hey Guys,

I am currently around Goodge Street! And I would like to find a place to have a good massage + HE!! Around 50-60£ all inclusive :) I can push my budget a bite for a awesome B2B or BJ

Anything to recommend?

Offline Kamaka

Hey Guys,

I am currently around Goodge Street! And I would like to find a place to have a good massage + HE!! Around 50-60£ all inclusive :) I can push my budget a bite for a awesome B2B or BJ

Anything to recommend?
Forever Health just down a bit from Goodge Street in Windmill Street. Open till around 10pm

Offline saiyens22

Hello,

Yesterday as I was around Goodge Street I decide to treat myself with a massage. After reading your comment & recommandation I decided to go to 50 Goodge street. For an affordable but interesting massage.

So I went to 45 min for 40£. After paying my due I am walk to a tiny room, I could literally touch both walls at the same time with in the middle the classic table. No shower so for that I say 3/10 for the facilities

Just time for me to undress and my masseuse come in (good point) she is cute, not the regular old troll that you can have in some soho shop but she is not gorgeous. I would say 4/10

The massage itself was kind of disappointing, not really good somewhere between the back rub and a decent massage. At some point it was funny as It felt like if she was out of part of my back to rub and then just gently pass her hand on my back avoiding  the sensitive area so I exhale loudly to make her understand I would like to pursue with some extra. Start the negotiation time. We agreed on 40£ B2B plus HE. on the massage I would say 4/10

The B2B was kind of really disappointing as as it was more wrestling than an sensual B2B she just came onto me and methodically crush me and my balls putting all of her weight onto me and just moving around.Then she get off the table for the HE which will be basics with some kinky smile and attempt to make arrive faster but also a lot of watching the time and I felt like if she was doing her grocery list also I had to struggle to get an access to her tits which was disappointing. I mean I know she is at work but at least she could have fake to be interested. Anyway 3/10

OVERALL I would say 14/40.

It was not a bad experience as I already had bad experience and that was not but I get out this place more frustrated than when I entered which is clearly not the point. that being said apparently my masseuse was only here since two months and quite new to the business so may be some of view will have better experience with her.

Cheers

tonysoprano

Does anyone a good place with fit girls that will do a massage, HE or blowjob finish and DFK as well?

I like the idea of getting good B2B or soapy\nuru massage with DFK and a blowjob but it seems very hard to find someone who'll do this unless you pay a proper WG.

LL

Does anyone a good place with fit girls that will do a massage, HE or blowjob finish and DFK as well?

I like the idea of getting good B2B or soapy\nuru massage with DFK and a blowjob but it seems very hard to find someone who'll do this unless you pay a proper WG.
You want a full-service WG who is trained in massage.  E.g. I can recommend Sensual Brigit.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

LL

Yesterday as I was around Goodge Street I decide to treat myself with a massage. After reading your comment & recommandation I decided to go to 50 Goodge street. For an affordable but interesting massage.
What was the name of the lady you met?
I've seen two different Asian girls there.  The younger one has amazing tits!
I was introduced to a third masseuse in the reception area as I was leaving last time - an Eastern European-looking blonde milf.  I'm going to have to go back for a massage with her sometime!

Offline Hotandfun5

Went to Thai mint massage last night, excellent massage asked for bee finished of with happy ending and toppless paid 50£ hour plus £40 extra