Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deviant Ivy--Edinburgh  (Read 1419 times)

4 review(s) for Foxy holly (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rpg

External Link/Members Only

I saw Deviant Ivy recently in her amazingly discreet flat in central Edinburgh. £150 is the absolute top whack I'll pay but the pics on show and services offered were enough to make me go for it. I'd say the claimed size 6 isn't too far out. She's a pretty, Scottish girl who says she's only been doing this for seven months and only part time as she has a job. There are some on here who reckon she used to work for an agency so the seven months probably means as an indie.
Roleplay for me as usual but I really wanted to comment on her BJ skills. It had everything--hands, no hands, fast, slow, deep throat, gagging, sloppy and by the time I came in her mouth the floor was soaking with her saliva. A truly outstanding blowjob.
She was great with the roleplay scenario and the way she was clinging on to me and DFK-ing me suggests her GFE would be excellent too.
A bit expensive but she had it all for me so I'd probably go back.

Online Marmalade

I like the bit on her where she says it's "through the roof" until I realise that 15 minutes of "sex drive" costs £70. Hope she supplies ladders.

Was on my hotlist, but not at those prices.

Anyone else noticed that AW are now making the text of profiles harder to cut and paste? Nice one . . .

Tjkooker

Very expensive but if your feeling flush she's probably better VFM compared to most considering services and effort put in to your hour.