Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bigtits Betti  (Read 1113 times)

alfie404

Hi Fellas

Does anyone know what's going on with Bigtits Betti? External Link/Members Only

Her profile has appeared again on AW but there is no contact number and she doesn't seem to be logging in very often. This happened some months ago (plus there were some weird random alterations to her nickname). I tried contacting her at the time via the AW e-mail system but the message wasn't read. I'm assuming she is making some sort of tour (having returned to Hungary ages ago) but, if so, how does someone make contact with her?

If anyone knows what she's up to or has a contact number for her I'd appreciate info. I changed my phone recently and didn't keep her number as I thought she had retired.

Thanks.

Offline ico23

Blimey. That is certainly one pair of hooters !

If you get her number let me know !

alfie404

Can't tell you how much I miss them.

Offline BogBog1

They're massive, but so is she... doesn't count unless the tits outweigh the dress size, in my view!  :)

alfie404

I had my reservations when I first visited Betti but she really delivered and I found myself going back for more until she became a regular. I got on with her very well and she was good vfm. It's all down to taste in the end.

alfie404

Do any of Betti's old regulars have any idea if she's here and working?

Offline The_Don

Do any of Betti's old regulars have any idea if she's here and working?

Having punted her a number of times, I believe, she may not return, to the UK and work. The profile is managed and its pops up from time to time, with no number.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 01:32:49 pm by The_Don »

alfie404

I also got the impression that she had retired for good and had returned to Hungary.

What do you mean by a managed profile? Is it just to earn money on the galleries?

Offline The_Don

What do you mean by a managed profile?

IMO, the W/G has little or no input into the profile.

Other people often do the updates and take calls.

This may be the way, some look at it  :unknown:

I like this one: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47350.msg624151#msg624151

But also see

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=36648.msg498749;topicseen#msg498749

In betti case:

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's, her English is basic. I had the post code from my visits before (maid handles comm's and poorly).

IMO, to the extent, that she didn't have the level of English, to update the profile.

alfie404

Thanks for the info. Your opinion on Betti may be about right. I got the impression that she was in charge of her own affairs as I first met her in the Tulse Hill area and then in a few other places until settled in Uxbridge and her various moves seemed motivated by her own reasons. I knew her quite well (she even invited me to visit her in Hungary) but I don't claim to know about her business affairs, so to speak. She seemed connected with other Hungarian WGs who worked out of her flat from time to time but whether there were shadowy male figures in the background pulling strings I don't know.

Never managed to find a good replacement for her. A couple of other similarly endowed ladies have disappeared from AW recently. Times are hard for boob hounds. Any suggestions welcome... :hi:

Offline 123Mel456

She is substantial isn't she!!  :dance:

Offline The_Don

Never managed to find a good replacement for her. A couple of other similarly endowed ladies have disappeared from AW recently. Times are hard for boob hounds. Any suggestions welcome... :hi:

YMMV, with any W/G.

if you find and punt some, please share via a review, if you have the time  :unknown:

As it could help other punters, on UKP :thumbsup:

alfie404

She certainly is Mel. A very nice person (and that does count for something I believe), always delivered and probably the best boob experience I've had with a WG. A hard act to follow.

Offline 123Mel456

She certainly is Mel. A very nice person (and that does count for something I believe), always delivered and probably the best boob experience I've had with a WG. A hard act to follow.
You could get seriously lost in those - hope she provides a TomTom or at least a map to find your way back out again  :sarcastic:

alfie404

Offline Roth