Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_Holly_x touring Bristol  (Read 2286 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seemingly in Bristol next week.  Looks reasonably hot :rose: but a bit pricey at
£140ph with no CIM.  :(

vw

£120 for the Bristol trip, according to UKE

External Link/Members Only

Looks hot though

Hartman

She does look quite hot. Might have to do some research and drop her a line.

Shaketherooom

She is just my type so booked in for next week. We had a chat on the phone to confirm the booking, she was engaging and has a sexy voice so all good. Ill post up a review next week

Offline Roth

She is just my type so booked in for next week. We had a chat on the phone to confirm the booking, she was engaging and has a sexy voice so all good. Ill post up a review next week

Have a good one.  :drinks:

Offline nigel4498

She has been on my hotlist for ages and is quite close to me but Ringwood is difficult to access by public transport, no train either. ( I rarely use my car to punt).
In fact it might be easier for me to catch the train to Bristol and have checked it's only £20 return.
It would still cost me £140 to see her which is her usual rate here anyway plus I get a day out in Bristol.
Snag is its half term here in Hampshire next week, so no chance for me.  :cry:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 03:49:55 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline PaintBrush

Check her Bristl tour prices on her profile £120 hr  :yahoo:

Have a good one shake.

sheepyshep

Hi. Just to say that you will not get anyone better looking than Miss Holly and one of the best GFE ever. Have seen her a few times in romsey and all ways come away with a big smile  :rolleyes:

Offline Roth

Hi. Just to say that you will not get anyone better looking than Miss Holly and one of the best GFE ever. Have seen her a few times in romsey and all ways come away with a big smile  :rolleyes:

Thank you sheepyshe.  Is she th only prossie you've ever seen then? :unknown:

sheepyshep

Roth. 20 at my last count. keep trying others but end up going back to her lol  ;)

Offline Roth

Roth. 20 at my last count. keep trying others but end up going back to her lol  ;)

Can you do some reviews then please.  :unknown:

Offline nigel4498

Have seen her a few times in romsey

Thought she operates from Ringwood?

theGOAT

She is in Bristol on tour until Friday.

I made an enquiry about tonight but she was fully booked.  I asked about tomorrow - fully booked.  Same Friday!

She said she is bound to get cancellations and did I wish to be notified.  I declined and booked someone else.

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline JimmySW

What happened?

Shaketherooom

I caught the bloody flu so had to cancel!  :cry: Im waiting for her next trip to Bristol.

vw

I caught the bloody flu so had to cancel!  :cry: Im waiting for her next trip to Bristol.

Thats a shame !

Was it man flu or regular flu, deepest sympathies if it was manflu !

Offline JimmySW

Bloody flu ....... That's bad :-(

Offline Roth

She's back next week so good luck!  :drinks:

Shaketherooom

Manflu of course and i survived.... Just! Now im fit and ready to make up for lost time so i have re-booked for tomorrow. Cant wait!

Offline buccdriver

Manflu of course and i survived.... Just! Now im fit and ready to make up for lost time so i have re-booked for tomorrow. Cant wait!

Are you sure you've got dates right? Her profile states she's in Bristol next week :unknown:

Offline Roth

Are you sure you've got dates right? Her profile states she's in Bristol next week :unknown:

Bristol, Tuesday 22nd March for 3 days seemingly. :unknown:

Shaketherooom

No, got my dates wrong... Next week! :dash:

vw

No, got my dates wrong... Next week! :dash:

That man flu is a brain drain it seems !   :D

Offline Roth

Shaketherooom

So now i need an inbetween punt!  :thumbsup: all in the name of rehabilitation of course

vw

An extract from her latest positive review in case you missed it !   :dash: :dash: :dash:

Neutral:
*Face was 'au naturalle' revealing a few spots
*No dfk (Not even FK, as is specified on HL. This actually suited me as Holly's breath was only moderately fresh)
*No DT (Even though its on her HL, without discretion)
*A bit stand-offish before £ passed hands and once I had shot my load.

Negative:
Asked to opt out of doggy due to 'discomfort'

Offline Roth

Shaketherooom

I saw Holly today and had a top punt so it was well worth waiting. She is only here a few days and im tempted to book again already. Im glad she is only visiting! Ill post a review in a bit.