Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Massage near Gloucester  (Read 4818 times)

Offline qu3rky1

OK, so I enjoy a good massage and occasional benefits, recently come across a new on near me...

External Link/Members Only

Booked for 2.30 today so will report back.
Anyone had any previous and can share details??
Banned reason: Self confessed boundary pusher who can't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Barney31

Looks to me like its Druspa, its in the same area and the photograph looks like her a few years ago  :thumbsup:

Offline qu3rky1

Nope, different person...

I've used Dru and tried to book her today as well, but not available...
This other lady is, have address and it's not Dru's

Offline Barney31

Hmm interesting. Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Offline Hondaboy

Visited her around a month ago, not DRUSPA, and not worth visiting, no extras

Offline qu3rky1

Decent-ish massage, everything bar the actual little member...
I do get a feeling more is possible if you persevere

Offline Fishface

No extras but £80 for one hour sensual energy massage as detailed on her website WTF! :wackogirl:
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years and refusing to explain why.

Offline Harry019

I've used DRUSPA but had no luck, has anyone ever got any further with her?

TIA

Offline Fishface

I've used DRUSPA but had no luck, has anyone ever got any further with her?

TIA

This isn't druspa thread!

Hondaboy reported he fucked her, druspa that is.

Offline Hondaboy

Ok, I visited Mamie the other day, thought she might be a slow burner ... and I was right ...ish .. A lot more sensual than before ... loads of cc swipes and ran her fingers over my todger ... still no hr but a very stimulating massage! I am one of those who loves the "will she give me HR or not" challenge. Many of these ladies don;t on the first or even second visit.

Offline qu3rky1

I am one of those who loves the "will she give me HR or not" challenge. Many of these ladies don;t on the first or even second visit.

Me too...
I'm in at noon today so will report back - this is 3rd visit as I think she's a slow burner too

Offline Gainsborough

£240 for a potential HE. Good value!!

Offline qu3rky1

Waste of time...
Decent sensual massage, but nothing more.

Offline Fishface

Waste of time...
Decent sensual massage, but nothing more.

Reached the end of the road or give her another chance!?

£80 is like paying for a HE but never getting it, which to be fair she mentions on her website but doesn't explain the high price :unknown:

Offline qu3rky1

Reached the end of the road or give her another chance!?

End of road...

Anyone else find more then pop it up and share tactics

Offline Ghghghghgh

Did you ask and get told no or gut feel?

Offline qu3rky1

Offline qu3rky1

OK, call me stupid, but I'm now booked in again as I don't know why I just get a slight feeling there's more to this one...

I enjoy the massage and all the cc swipes etc etc… If there's more then she so local to me it's likely to be a regular, which I've
mentioned to her a few times. I'm hoping persistence pays off eventually.

Wish me luck

Offline Fishface

OK, call me stupid, but I'm now booked in again as I don't know why I just get a slight feeling there's more to this one...

I enjoy the massage and all the cc swipes etc etc… If there's more then she so local to me it's likely to be a regular, which I've

Wish me luck

Good luck!
Wonder of its worth mentioning the competition at druspa and what she offers for the money? :crazy:

Online The Chirpy Irish

Have you ever tried ‘taking matters into your own hand’ so to speak ... a sort of a prompt or do you think that she’d stop the massage there and then. I know Balinese when she was in Cheltenham was ok with that ... just a thought

CheltLad

Wish me luck

Any luck?

Online The Chirpy Irish

I’m booked in for this morning .... I like a will she won’t she challenge as well, so while not expecting much other than a top massage I’m thinking of it as doing the groundwork ... I most probably will be totally wrong but worth a try  :D

Will let you know how it goes

Online The Chirpy Irish

Well I have to say, it is certainly a cracking massage !

She did say before we started that I would become aroused (and boy was she right) and that most men felt the need to release the feeling but that she didn’t do that and wouldn’t do that. It really is a very relaxing, very sensual massage and she does touch every bit of you including running her fingers over your cock and balls. As I say it is very arousing and you’re laying there thinking please please change your mind but it’s no go I’m afraid.

I wouldn’t rule out going again though as there definitely something addictive about it

Offline houseboot

Thanks.

We're still waiting for Qu3rky1 to report back .... both here (8th Oct post) and on the Druspa thread (15th Oct post) ....
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 11:16:26 am by houseboot »

Offline qu3rky1

Well I have to say, it is certainly a cracking massage !

She did say before we started that I would become aroused (and boy was she right) and that most men felt the need to release the feeling but that she didn’t do that and wouldn’t do that. It really is a very relaxing, very sensual massage and she does touch every bit of you including running her fingers over your cock and balls. As I say it is very arousing and you’re laying there thinking please please change your mind but it’s no go I’m afraid.

I wouldn’t rule out going again though as there definitely something addictive about it

I've given up with Mamie as it is exactly as above...

Dru didn't happen as I had other commitments

Offline pavi1986

Might give this place a try sounds very much like the balanese massage in Cheltenham though, great massage but leaves you wanting more. I kind of like the unknown I'm sure people had extras at balanese if your a regular.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 03:09:05 pm by pavi1986 »

Offline dog999

Might give this place a try sounds very much like the balanese massage in Cheltenham though, great massage but leaves you wanting more. I kind of like the unknown I'm sure people had extras at balanese if your a regular.
Ye give it a try, then post your first review. :hi:

Offline houseboot

New advert:-

External Link/Members Only

I'm waiting for the last word of the advert to change .....     From "blissful" .....     To "happy".

Has anyone left "happy" yet?