Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KatieOfDevon  (Read 2041 times)

Offline dancer44

As a newcomer to the area I have been looking at what's available.. Seems a bit thin compared with the midlands but I would appreciate any views on this WG...External Link/Members Only
Seems to tick all the boxes for me, mature,petite,dirty  -  but not a lot said about her. Ratings on Aw number 1276 so there should be more!
Any views?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
1 positive by a respected guy on here

amazing value for an overnight too!

Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline shaved_guy

Why is that amazing for an overnight? 

Search AW you can get better value, she isn't a stunner by any means!!!! 

I know I seem a bit aggressive recently, but this is a punters site! 

I think you true reason on her is....................?????????????  :dash:

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Why is that amazing for an overnight? 

Search AW you can get better value, she isn't a stunner by any means!!!! 

I know I seem a bit aggressive recently, but this is a punters site! 

pardon?? 350 for an overnight is amazing value :unknown:

Offline HawkG

I think this wasn't directed at me, and I don't even know what it means. But the positive review was from me. If you like big women, she's not for you. If you like petite, then give her due consideration. She's old, and TBH the face matches that, but she has a body that many women in their twenties would envy.

Still, we don't all like the same thing.  I have absolutely zero interest in plastic barbie types.

I think my review tells you what you get. Based on that, And what your tastes are, go for it or move on. Whatever.

Offline HawkG

PS now seen her a second time, over the August Bank Holiday weekend, and she worked from a nicer and more discrete hotel this time. But it's one that wouldn't suit you if you don't drive, about 4-5 miles from the city centre.

Offline shaved_guy

I think this wasn't directed at me, and I don't even know what it means. But the positive review was from me. If you like big women, she's not for you. If you like petite, then give her due consideration. She's old, and TBH the face matches that, but she has a body that many women in their twenties would envy.

Still, we don't all like the same thing.  I have absolutely zero interest in plastic barbie types.

I think my review tells you what you get. Based on that, And what your tastes are, go for it or move on. Whatever.
Sorry not aimed at you mate, I just don't get why ER feels she needs to comment on what is clearly a punters site.  I think she is touting in a round about way by being on here TBH!

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Sorry not aimed at you mate, I just don't get why ER feels she needs to comment on what is clearly a punters site.  I think she is touting in a round about way by being on here TBH!

its called having an input how is me saying another lady is good value a tout

Offline dancer44

Whoa! Just wanted to know if she is good as she sounds...didn't mean to generate an argument!

Davesmall

Looking for someone who can do a block booking but not over night as need to be elsewhere during late evenings. Any recommendations?

Offline Roth

1 positive by a respected guy on here

amazing value for an overnight too!

Not my type but if she was then yep £350 for an overnighter is good value.  :thumbsup: At that price as long as I got 3 hours of action over the period, I wouldn't feel that I had wasted my money if I then got my head down for a pair of hours mid punt. :hi:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 09:58:51 pm by Roth »

Offline Roth

Looking for someone who can do a block booking but not over night as need to be elsewhere during late evenings. Any recommendations?

Block booking? :unknown: A series of bookings or a long booking? :unknown:

vw

Block booking? :unknown: A series of bookings or a long booking? :unknown:
:unknown:
Maybe he wants to fuck a block or maybe in a block of flats.   :lol: :lol:

Offline jag2912

its called having an input how is me saying another lady is good value a tout

Ignore Him, I appreciate the eye candy :) haha

Offline brandevon

Ive seen Katie a few times.Did a review on her page on an old profile.
Shes got a very nice body,very obliging,friendly,down to earth.Yes,shes an older woman but very sexy and genuine.
I guess sometimes its abit of what you fancy.
Go for it. :)

Offline Roth

Whilst not my type, she's not bad looking for her age.  Not bad at all. :rose:

Hidden Image/Members Only

:thumbsup:

Offline jag2912

Whilst not my type, she's not bad looking for her age.  Not bad at all. :rose:

Hidden Image/Members Only

:thumbsup:

Shes a bit too cute for my liking... Looks a goodie though