Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XLoLlIpOp_GiRlX - Bournemouth  (Read 699 times)

Offline southcoastpunter

If anyone is thinking of seeing this girl, I would advise great caution.

If I remember correctly, on one of local Dorset websites (no longer operational) about 3 or 4 years ago there were warnings about an AW profile called "lollipop girl" - mainly (again if I remember correctly) involving a scam  (bf with baseball bat turning up just after you paid I think it was). Certainly since then there have been several versions of "lollipop girl" turning up on AW and now, I have just noticed this one. All of the profiles have used the same main photo.

Anyway, if you get tempted by her, be careful. If any of the other Bournemouth guys can add anything or indeed correct me if my memory has let me down, please do so.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Embassy1976

Yeah thought the profile looked familiar with the masseuse outfit, used to be glimgam girl or something like that too. I had a similar experience to that but managed to get out beforehand.
Comms were good she said all the right things, was told the address and to let myself in the back door when I arrived.
Got there a bit early and let myself in quietly and overheard her and her fella in the lounge, yeah you wait a few minutes and then you come in the room.
I was out of there like a rocket, got a text a few minutes later oh babe where did you go?.
Called her out on it and got a load of verbal by text this must of been four to five years ago, think the place was either in charminster or possibly Queen’s Park.
Definitely stay way from that one

Online Shortandsensible

Yeh she’s recently changed this profile, before it was photos of a dark haired girl, no face pics. I rang her ages ago last winter, I asked about a outcall to my place. She was talking to her ‘driver’/boyfriend about my area and time I asked. I didn’t have a good feeling after just a 30 second chat,. She sounded high or drunk. I got out of it, thankfully didn’t give my full address just area and postcode. I’ve never entertained the thought of a outcall since on a first meet, too risky.

I’ve read somewhere else on here about her, similar stories. I would definitely ignore her profile, don’t even go there.

Online Shortandsensible

Now changed profile name to Porsha_Babe.

Offline DrConners