Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sapphires secret plymouth (adultwork)  (Read 748 times)

Offline Devonguy78

Has anyone seen 'sapphire secret' in plymouth recently?, l know she was a bit of an idiot on here a few years back about a review about herself when she went under the name 'kinky rachel'. Think she got herself banned from this site! She has always caught my eye and she seems to offer alot (including A levels). Not sure if she is too good to be true, or a mess TBH. (Sorry not worked out how to do links yet!)

bristolqwerty

Has anyone seen 'sapphire secret' in plymouth recently?, l know she was a bit of an idiot on here a few years back about a review about herself when she went under the name 'kinky rachel'. Think she got herself banned from this site! She has always caught my eye and she seems to offer alot (including A levels). Not sure if she is too good to be true, or a mess TBH. (Sorry not worked out how to do links yet!)
Think she has previous, remember reading a bit of underhandedness.  She's the tubby lass, brunette and with tatts?

bristolqwerty

« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 08:34:17 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline martyn74

I remember a previous thread about her on here.
I wouldn't recommend. Saw her twice, several years ago; once in Beacon Park, the other in Mutley, and not particularly impressed.

Offline Devonguy78

Did she offer all the things on her list? May l ask why you were not impressed? Just that l am considering a visit? Any info would be very helpfull :thumbsup:

Offline Docrobb20

I saw her a few months ago.
All services offered as advertised.
Short notice car meet.
Big fake tits, average build
Fantastic OWO - sucked like a Dyson!
Then rode me, and anal from behind.
Asked for CIM and enthusiastically took it from me!
Would definitely go back!

Offline Devonguy78

Cheers for the info! Think l may pay her a visit  :thumbsup: what part of plymouth is she in??

bristolqwerty

I saw her a few months ago.
All services offered as advertised.
Short notice car meet.
Big fake tits, average build
Fantastic OWO - sucked like a Dyson!
Then rode me, and anal from behind.
Asked for CIM and enthusiastically took it from me!
Would definitely go back!
Hi Sapphire?  :unknown:

Offline jlike

Saw her a few years ago when she was Rachael, very average, not a memorable punt.

bristolqwerty

Quite reminiscent of lots of Plymouth ladies, short, brunette, stocky, busty,  short stumpy legs.  :dancegirl:
Saw one of her vids yonks ago on AW doing reverse CG.  Have to say I like her body art.
Wasn’t there an accusation of scamming with BF /pimp involved?
If she was any good surely there’d be lots of ukp reviews?

Offline Devonguy78

This is what l find strange too, no reviews since she changed name!, surely a few people must of seen her?? may just have to bite the bullet and do a booking!!

Offline Ed Ward

I may be wrong but didn't she go by the name of Rachel and her bloke was Stuart Somers, done for running a brothel in 2011 in Lee Mill
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline markc65

I may be wrong but didn't she go by the name of Rachel and her bloke was Stuart Somers, done for running a brothel in 2011 in Lee Mill

I don't think you are wrong at all

Offline houseboot

"Somers admitted operating a brothel in Lee Mill, Devon, and was given a four month suspended jail term, 150 hours’ unpaid work and must pay £1,000 in court costs."

Offline Ed Ward

I don't think you are wrong at all

They were on fabswingers too. I'd arranged a meet but got the impression she wouldn't be there so I cancelled. A favourite trick of bi males to lure people in.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline martyn74

I remember a previous thread about her on here.
I wouldn't recommend. Saw her twice, several years ago; once in Beacon Park, the other in Mutley, and not particularly impressed.

From memory it was a very vanilla, bland punt. I don't think she was over keen.  She'd also put on a few pounds since the last time I saw her, service was less enthusiastic and she made a lot of fake noises which irritate the crap out of me.