Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: red hot carmen soho  (Read 2441 times)

livedangerous

This one was back on October, but I'm just adding to the database...
Red Hot Carmen was on my hotlist for a while - it's a pretty captivating profile after all (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only).
So I booked her after work, at short notice (I usually like to email and arrange and suss out a little more about the girl if I can) and headed up to her place.  Not exactly hidden away, but it was all very efficient.  The room was decent enough - spacious, clean shower.  handed over the paperwork, washed up and then watched her undress...
She was def the girl but a little less attractive in the flesh.  And there was a fair bit of flesh - she's heavier than I would usually go for, but curvy rather than fat.  Def voluptuous and sexy enough to get me hard. 
I was very clear that anal was a deal breaker before handing over the cash and she said it would be no problem.  She didn't need to check how big I was...
Cards on the table, I'm a very selfish punter.  I am not interested in licking pussy or giving her pleasure - I punt because I like to get what I want with no requirements to think about her.  It's a stress free fuck and pure indulgence.  So I lay back and had her suck me and play with my balls and arse for a while.  And then on with the mac... She got straight into doggy and pushed back her ample backside and I lubed her up.  She took me in her stride - so to speak.  And I'm fairly well endowed, which is why I'm always very clear that anal is a deal breaker.  Nothing worse than girls breaking their promise once they've got you all worked up...  Anyway, I went nice and slow and deep in her asshole while she smiled and made purring noises.  She refers to herself as an anal queen, and I'd concur.  After a good session in doggy, we went into mish so I could look into her eyes as I filled her bowels.  Sucking on those ample tits was fun... soon it was time to empty my balls into her mouth.  Mmmm.  not bad...
After I caught my breath and we had chatted a little, with her cupping my balls the whole time, I asked how much time I had left.  About 15 mins - so I asked if we could try again.  Not expecting to achieve it, but hey, "let's put the time to good use" I thought.  So she sucked me and fingered my ass, then I wanked myself as she sucked my balls and then I was just about ready.  No diamond cutter, but hard enough to get in her ass... So round two - she seemed amused by my eagerness to fuck her in the bum once more.  Once inside, I grew harder and felt that tingle that told me I might just manage a second pop... This time, I was much more vigorous.  Fucking her ass hard and deep.  And she was good with that.  I didn't have long, but didn't need long.  This time exploding in the mac up her bum. 
Negatives?  Well, those tits are a little floppier than I'd like and she's a bit on the heavy side all round.  There wasn't enough chemistry to have a repeat visit. 
But she certainly satisfied my needs completely.  Only regret was that I forgot that she does rimming.  And I really should have taken her up on that.

cesare77

Heights and dress size please? Thank you

livedangerous

Heights and dress size please? Thank you
didn't measure her;) but boobs are def D or DD and she's about 5'7"
profile is pretty accurate guide

dk7806

Offline TieksTilka

Nice review, not sure if its just me but her main pics look slightly different to how she looks in her free gallery full body photo, which one would you say looks more like the actual girl?

livedangerous

Nice review, not sure if its just me but her main pics look slightly different to how she looks in her free gallery full body photo, which one would you say looks more like the actual girl?
I guess the one with the stupid bunny ears is closest.  But if we said that pic was a 7/10 then she's a 6.

Offline jm6d

T
But she certainly satisfied my needs completely.  Only regret was that I forgot that she does rimming.  And I really should have taken her up on that.

On Adultwork she listes receiving rimming, but does she give also?

Offline bestbefore

She now lists her location as Manor House area - does anyone know where she is now working from? Is it Brigit's old place in the tower block????