Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parlours around North London  (Read 1691 times)

Offline Nagilum

Hi Guys,

I am a long time lurker on these boards and finally I decided to start punting career.  How I wish I started sooner!

Could somebody please recommend some good parlours to visit? I found I really enjoy the excitement of the girls greeting me one by one. It's such a thrill for me. (Did this in Cancun recently)

Around North London ideally or anywhere close please.

I already know about HoD, but found the London ones lacking choice on the website.

Thanks and I look forward to writing some reviews.

Offline britman

Would you like to be more specific?

There are two in Colindale on The Hyde/Edgware Road and there is one in Wembley....

Offline Horizontal pleasures

There are two in Colindale on The Hyde/Edgware Road and there is one in Wembley....

and one on Willesden High Road

Offline Nagilum

Thanks,

by specifics do you mean budget and types of service offered? Budget would be up to £150 and kissing is important for me. If that is not offered I get put off. Other services like CIM don't matter.

Offline Nagilum

and one on Willesden High Road

Thanks,

Do these places have a website. Just trying to locate them using Google. The one on Willesden is Cleopatra I assume?

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 06:27:16 am by Nagilum »

Johnsonshire

What's the details of the Wembley one please?

wonga78

Offline Nagilum

I think cleopatra is a bar?

Cleaopatra Sauna and Massage. Definitely not a bar looking at the images  :)

wonga78

No wonder they looked at me funny when I asked for a guiness and salty nuts

Offline Nagilum

No wonder they looked at me funny when I asked for a guiness and salty nuts

This does not seem like an unreasonable request.  :lol:

Falstaff

Lilly Ladies in Finchley - not cheap though

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Thanks,

The one on Willesden is Cleopatra I assume?
yes but nothing to report as several years since I was there.

Offline smiths

Lilly Ladies in Finchley - not cheap though

And quite prepared to lie blatantly as I found out when I was quoted £140 for the hour which I was told included FK/OWO and RO but when I got their I was told it was actually £180, I said that's not what I was told on the phone when I carefully checked, I was told no one told me that. That's low life behaviour in my book. :thumbsdown:

Offline Kraken001

Anyone remember deluxe massage in Enfield by bush hill park station. Now that was a massage parlour, the girls there were fantastic!