Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexual Carla  (Read 1121 times)

Tonypatel1966

Hi guys

A quick review of sexual Carla from Harrow Weald

I visited her yesterday and it was an uk punt not the best but ok

The girl:
No English, She was 6/10 look wise, 5.8 tall and her stomach the stretch marks were just not to my liking, her feet well they reminded me of frodo from lotr as they were massive, I was thinking is this a man or women.

Service:
Service ok, we started with abit of kissing and we both undressed, on to the bed and more kissing, i started to touch down below but wasn't allowed therefore more to owo, cim is listed as service but she doesn't do it as told me straight away no no, after a while over to mist but it just felt feeling less and in the i went limp.

I will give her a netrual for her service and defo won't be visiting her again as in felt she just didn't satisfy my needs

Tony

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for TOFTT and the review.

Any girls that follow Xena and Nicky into that flat have extremely big shoes to fill.

The previous two replacements were fairly lacklustre and it remains to be seen how the latest pair manage.

However, the initial signs aren't that great. I preferred the look of the other girl, Angie, though I see she's now changed her AW working name to Sharon and her profile is private gallery view only.

Tonypatel1966

Cunning punt yeah they defo have big shoes to fill if they are to keep up standard of Nikki and xena.

I haven't seen angie yet but I might give her a go but only for the 15min punt and extend if I feel she is any good.

With carla I paid the hour and left within 20mins as just didn't feel like wasting another 40mins there specially since she seemed lost and the size of them feet still to this day Freak me out....

Added
External Link/Members Only to try link reviews

Tony
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 11:49:17 pm by Tonypatel1966 »

Offline Steve2

I've just seen Carla again for the 4th time and it gets better each time. Clean and fresh from the shower. Full on DFK, lots of ball licking and OWO with good eye contact. Very responsive to RO. Some good sex in a couple of positions.

Yes she is very quiet and has little English but she tries hard and has always been happy and smiley.

A big positive from me and at a price that is rarely available in London

:drinks:

Offline SamLP

I've just seen Carla again for the 4th time and it gets better each time. Clean and fresh from the shower. Full on DFK, lots of ball licking and OWO with good eye contact. Very responsive to RO. Some good sex in a couple of positions.

Yes she is very quiet and has little English but she tries hard and has always been happy and smiley.

A big positive from me and at a price that is rarely available in London

:drinks:

+1
I've seen her too and she delivered a very good punt. Quiet but very sensual with lots of eye contact. Does her best to please. Her English is non-existent but she is friendly and the time spent is filled with action rather than talk. The only negative might be the marks on her stomach but I didn't find it unsightly, although others may. Very good vfm imo.

Jackjizzy

Sounds like a YMMV situation.

Agree that appears VFM

Offline Tricky Micky

Great to hear that,booked in to see her tomorrow afternoon for first visit,looking forward to it now :thumbsup:

Offline Steve2

Great to hear that,booked in to see her tomorrow afternoon for first visit,looking forward to it now :thumbsup:

I think you may enjoy TM

:hi:

ramrodronnie

Hi guys

A quick review of sexual Carla from Harrow Weald

I visited her yesterday and it was an uk punt not the best but ok

The girl:
No English, She was 6/10 look wise, 5.8 tall and her stomach the stretch marks were just not to my liking, her feet well they reminded me of frodo from lotr as they were massive, I was thinking is this a man or women.

Service:
Service ok, we started with abit of kissing and we both undressed, on to the bed and more kissing, i started to touch down below but wasn't allowed therefore more to owo, cim is listed as service but she doesn't do it as told me straight away no no, after a while over to mist but it just felt feeling less and in the i went limp.

I will give her a netrual for her service and defo won't be visiting her again as in felt she just didn't satisfy my needs

Tony

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the Review Tonypatel1966. Judging by what you've said in you're Review, I personally would have rated her a Negative, just on the fact that she has CIM listed on her profile, but told you No! Not Good mate, Not Good!  :thumbsdown:  :hi:

Offline pewpewpew

her feet well they reminded me of frodo from lotr as they were massive, I was thinking is this a man or women.
funny stuff

Offline Cunning Punt

+1
I've seen her too and she delivered a very good punt. Quiet but very sensual with lots of eye contact. Does her best to please. Her English is non-existent but she is friendly and the time spent is filled with action rather than talk. The only negative might be the marks on her stomach but I didn't find it unsightly, although others may. Very good vfm imo.

If anyone who has seen her - whether that be Sam LP, Steve2 or anyone else - had time to write a review ie with a bit more detail, that would be welcome, I am sure.  :hi:

At the moment, there are 2 reviews and both are neutral. I will no doubt get round at some point, though not yet as it's some distance for me.

Thanks.