Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GULIETTA BABE - Crouch Hill  (Read 1679 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One for King Kong and the kiss test

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

The guiding principle of my punting these days is the quality of my hot list.  A long list of local, attractive WG’s who provide good service at a reasonable rate is the goal.  For the main choices this does not make much difference.  At the margin however, it shapes my choices and has led to a marked improvement in the quality and range of options.

I have found it a slow week.  I have 45 WG’s on my hot list, less than half have logged in today and are working in London, 11 I have seen before.  I have been keeping an eye on GULIETTA’s profile as a cheap, local option despite of a caution about this crew from The_Don – I cannot say I was not warned!

Take this as a warning about Gulietta; I would caution about visiting this place.  I don’t think any of them speak any English. It transpired it was a maid answering the phone.  The address is H***** Street N4 at the Hornsey Road end.  A bus stop right opposite provide a discrete place to wait.  I booked for the first slot of the day by text and phonecall.  The maid has a very appealing telephone manner.

One of the other girls who I am pretty certain was External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only answered the door and showed me to Guilietta’s bedroom and it was immediately obvious that she had not got out of bed – I kid you not.

You will have to form your own opinion about the next move.  While demonstrating my unease I rehearsed services and got her to agree to a discount.  Realizing she was struggling to close she pulled back the covers to show me herself naked.  Unfortunately for her I don’t really go for the swarthy type and she was a bit on the dark side for me. She has also had her hair braded; it does not suit her.    The photos are very flattering compared to her current appearance and she gets down to 6's for me.  Still uncertain I counted out the cash and put it on the dresser beside the bed.

I then undressed, sat on the bed and went to kiss her. 

Lips closed, very definitely not going to get DFK here. 

In a moment of clarity I quickly snatched the cash of the dresser, pocketed it and told her I was leaving.  All hell breaks loose with her shouting in what I think was Italian.  Don’t quote me but I am pretty sure vah-fahn-KOO-loh does not mean “well it was really nice to meet you and I hope you can come back soon.” 

While I am dressing the girl who let me in came into the room and asked me what the problem was.  I told her the girl was still in bed, hadn’t showered and couldn’t speak English.  She relayed my comments to Gulietta and then agreed with me!  Gulietta tried to get her to ask me to leave some money but the other girl refused the translate the request.  In turn I told Gulietta that I did not mind paying but she had to earn it as I was not going to make a donation to charity.   

And with that I left.  I caught brief sight of  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and would say she is the more attractive of the three. 

« Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 01:50:52 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline king tarzan

Sad you had awful experience. .
Real glad you took your money back...

With my £20 kiss test she would of obviously failed at the first hurdle and never ever got in the position of having my hard earned cash in her conning hands..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PilotMan

With my £20 kiss test she would of obviously failed at the first hurdle and never ever got in the position of having my hard earned cash in her conning hands..

What's that KT?

Offline ThighRider

Thanks Mr HP, you saved me a wasted trip.

Offline Manutd007

Thanks fr the info- you done well, fuck bitches who want the cash and then try guve a shit service, her shitty house skinny mirella is also really poor- see my review fr my info!

Offline The_Don

Reprofiled here:

External Link/Members Only

+447440330890

Hidden Image/Members Only

15 Mins "quickie"
Anal Play
CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Deep Throat
Dogging
Domination
Domination (giving)
Face Sitting
Facials
Fetish
Fisting
Fisting (giving)
Food Sex/Sploshing
Foot Worship
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Lapdancing
Massage
Modeling
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Pole Dancing
Prostate Massage
Receiving Oral
Rimming
Rimming (receiving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Smoking (Fetish)
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Striptease
Uniforms
Watersports (Giving)

Another member of this group

+447404922731

"A" Levels
"A" Levels (at discretion)
15 Mins "quickie"
Anal Play
CIM
CIM (at discretion)
Deep Throat
Dogging
Domination
Domination (giving)
Face Sitting
Fetish
Fisting
Fisting (giving)
Food Sex/Sploshing
Foot Worship
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Hardsports
Lapdancing
Massage
Modeling
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Oral without Protection
Pole Dancing
Prostate Massage
Receiving Oral
Rimming
Rimming (receiving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Smoking (Fetish)
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Striptease
Watersports (Giving)

See reply #1294 to #1297 for more members, of this group.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98715.msg1778197#msg1778197
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 02:28:12 pm by The_Don »

mrhappypants

Note the address I want to warn about is on *Hanley Road* opposite the bus stop not Elthorne Road as stated in my comment in the second review of...

She has also worked this address...

Looks like this operation is migrating south of the river.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 03:30:36 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline The_Don

Note the address I want to warn about is on *Hanley Road* opposite the bus stop not Elthorne Road as stated in my comment in the second review of...

She has also worked this address...

Looks like this operation is migrating south of the river.

They move around, I've seen it with several groups.

Some W/G I've punted/met at one location and then seen them at several others locations, when punting different W/G's.