Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucie Bee & Tattooed Bombshell Duo - Mansfield  (Read 2403 times)

79 review(s) for LucieBee (78 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
21 review(s) for tattooed-bombshell (21 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline scott1601

This is going to be a long one so bare with me, there's a lot to get through.

My first ever Duo and it was with the wonderful Lucie Bee & Kylie. I had previously met Lucie & Riley for one on one meets and was trying to arrange time with Kylie when i noticed the duo date. How could i resist a duo with these two.

I'd already discussed some stuff with Kylie when arranging a 1-2-1 meet and when the duo was confirmed i contacted Lucie for suggestions of new things to try. "I've got an Idea" Lucie said and we discussed further and decided to try some 3 way Nuru fun.

Arrived on the day at Lucie's place and was let in quickly. Both girls looked amazing and after a quick chat we made our way to the bedroom where we all stripped off and i squeezed between them on the bed. After some DFK (all ways)  and both girls taking in turns to give me oral, they joined forces (its really hot to look at and feels amazing). Lucie knows i have a bit of a foot fetish and we had already talk about both licking Kylie's cute petite feet and toes at the same so that was next. Judging from the noises Kylie was making she enjoys people licking her feet and toes.

Lucie suggested i give Kylie some oral while she warmed the Nuru Gel. I had heard how much Kylie orgasms and boy is it true.
Lucie returned and we set up for the Nuru. After we were all covered in the gel, both girls were sliding up and down my body, which is quite a feeling. This continued for a while and was followed by some more oral (from both girls) before Lucie sat on my face and left Kylie looking after me. After bringing Lucie to orgasm with her on my face, it was time to try both girls simultaneously rubbing my cock with their beautiful backsides (it was something we saw in a post on UKE), which is felt really good.

Next on with a condom with Lucie on top whilst Kylie played with my balls and Lucie's pussy. Then Kylie's turn so a change of condom before Kylie climbed on top and rode me (with Lucie playing with Kylie), giving herself another two orgasms. I had a little break but Lucie continued to play with Kylie and managed to get her to squirt, which then occurred with pretty much every orgasm after that.

Next Lucie suggested they try the new Double end dildo she had had bought so i moved aside while the girls got into position. Once they were ready i joined them on the bed, and while they were fucking each other played with Lucie's clit, bringing her to another orgasm and Kylie wasn't far behind.

Next up was me doing Lucie while she played with Kylie. Lucie got Kylie to cum twice in this position while i was fucking from behind. (Kylie really does cum a lot). Next up Kylie played with Lucie while Lucie gave me oral.

You'll notice i hadn't cum up to this point and unfortunately i had an off day and couldn't. Nothing to do with the girls and they tried everything to make me pop (i had hoped to cum in Kylie's mouth) but it just wasn't to be. Doesn't really bother me as i had a fantastic time with 2 lovely ladies and tried some new things.

Finished with a shower, got kisses from the girls and left with a smile on my face. I'll definitely be back (I'm already discussing what to try next with the girls on UKE)

Think i may as well reduce my hot list to Lucie, Kylie & Riley  :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

matt000169

Excellent review Scott. I'll have to give Nuru a try sometime. Especially now that lucie is offering it  :D

Offline ghostpunter1

Brilliant review mate. Glad you had an awesome time. Never booked a Duo before, and was wondering which WG's to go with, but I think you've just answered my question!  :cool: :D

How much did you pay and was it for the hour?  :drinks:

Offline scott1601

Excellent review Scott. I'll have to give Nuru a try sometime. Especially now that lucie is offering it  :D

Cheers Matt,

Not sure how it ranks as an actual massage as I've never had one, but it felt great with both of them rubbing up and down on me with their body's

Although it's new to her Lucie loves doing Nuru, so she'll be please when you ask for it  :)

Offline scott1601

Brilliant review mate. Glad you had an awesome time. Never booked a Duo before, and was wondering which WG's to go with, but I think you've just answered my question!  :cool: :D

How much did you pay and was it for the hour?  :drinks:

This was my first duo mate but won't be my last. I think they are trying to organise more duo days together, but Lucie also does duos with Riley Lee (I've seen her one to one and she's brilliant too) on a regular basis.

£220 for the hour mate and it's well worth it  :P

Offline ghostpunter1

I've seen Lucie on her own and I know she is frigging awesome. Have also seen Riley but not seen Kylie.

A duo with Lucie & Kylie is high up on My priority list right now. Forget the Euro's, i'm trying to organise this!  ;)
Oh no hold on, how on earth can we miss tomorrows game!!!  :scare:

matt000169

I've seen Lucie on her own and I know she is frigging awesome. Have also seen Riley but not seen Kylie.

A duo with Lucie & Kylie is high up on My priority list right now. Forget the Euro's, i'm trying to organise this!  ;)
Oh no hold on, how on earth can we miss tomorrows game!!!  :scare:

The three of them are doing Trios on the 21st in Mansfield. If thats too rich for your blood then i'm sure you could do a duo with them, but with which 2?????

Offline scott1601

The three of them are doing Trios on the 21st in Mansfield. If thats too rich for your blood then i'm sure you could do a duo with them, but with which 2?????

That's the dilemma! I had my mind made up for me as Riley was away but I definitely need a duo with her and Lucie soon

GolfNut

Nice review Scott. Seems like Lucie and Nuru are going to be a popular combination. Adding Kylie to the mix is also a great idea.

I would suggest a one to one with Lucie for Nuru is also a definite recommendation. It adds a different dimension to the normal excellent GFE she offers. I never thought I'd end up slurping her piss but once you start it just goes literally with the flow  :D

GN  :hi:

Offline scott1601

Thanks GN,

I've seen Lucie for the Girlfriend Experience and plan to go back for 1-2-1 Nuru. Have to admit when i asked if there was anything different we could try and she said "I've got an idea", it felt like i'd offered myself as a lamb for slaughter ;)

Already been chatting with the girls about idea's for the next booking and i think a Tie & Tease is next on the list, which is your specialty is it not?  :rolleyes:

GolfNut

Thanks GN,

I've seen Lucie for the Girlfriend Experience and plan to go back for 1-2-1 Nuru. Have to admit when i asked if there was anything different we could try and she said "I've got an idea", it felt like i'd offered myself as a lamb for slaughter ;)

Already been chatting with the girls about idea's for the next booking and i think a Tie & Tease is next on the list, which is your specialty is it not?  :rolleyes:

:D :D She's full of ideas since I started seeing her that one!

There are various plays on T&T. Mostly it's girls T&T on the punter, which I've not had the pleasure from LB as of yet although I know she does offer it. You're blindfolded, maybe cuffed and the girl goes to town on you with feathers, ice etc etc.

My T&T is me doing it to the girl. I've evolved a style which though not unique appears not to be heavily practised and so seems to go down very well. If you like being in control and enjoy edging a girl to a very explosive climax then many of my reviews will give you a flavour of what to do.

Give me a shout by pm if you need any further pointers.

GN

Offline scott1601

:D :D She's full of ideas since I started seeing her that one!

There are various plays on T&T. Mostly it's girls T&T on the punter, which I've not had the pleasure from LB as of yet although I know she does offer it. You're blindfolded, maybe cuffed and the girl goes to town on you with feathers, ice etc etc.

My T&T is me doing it to the girl. I've evolved a style which though not unique appears not to be heavily practised and so seems to go down very well. If you like being in control and enjoy edging a girl to a very explosive climax then many of my reviews will give you a flavour of what to do.

Give me a shout by pm if you need any further pointers.

GN

The nuru with both of them was a great idea but it was Kylie who suggested a T&T. Going to receive a T&T first but doing T&T to one of the girls is definitely going to happen soon as i enjoy giving.

I've seen your reviews but will give them another read so i know what to expect. Not sure which one of the 3 ladies its going to be with yet, possibly Kylie as i haven't met her on her own yet

I'll definitely take you up on your offer and PM you  before i do a T&T on one of the girls, where's best here or UKE?

GolfNut

Offline seando5

Awesome review mate. Hoping to experience the delights of Kylie and Lucie soon. And that certainly gave me a flavour of what I can look forward to  :)