Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do friends,family,neighbours know what their daughter does for a living ?  (Read 10730 times)

Offline winkywanky

It doesn’t take long for anybody in your life to work out once your face is online long enough lol I told my folks I was getting paid to go on dinner dates.. 5 years on my mam buys me toiletries n stockings to “take to work”  :lol:
As long as they know why we do it n we’re safe not crackwhores on a street corner who cares :)

I guess you are the dessert, do you prefer ice cream or custard poured over you?  :cool:

(Great to know your mum is still being all motherly over you  :thumbsup:)

Offline A Decent Fist

I guess you are the dessert, do you prefer ice cream or custard poured over you?  :cool:

(Great to know your mum is still being all motherly over you  :thumbsup:)

I'd lick it off Dolly, whatever it was. Still gutted that when I had a real reason to go to Birmingham last year she was taking a few days off.

Still at the top of my list if I find myself there again.

Offline GorillaWarfare

Asked a few WGs this question. I'd say about 90% of them say that nobody does.

However, I had one tell me that a few friends knew and one say a colleague in her day job (she didn't say what her day job was) knew.

Online sparkus

I've occasionally punted women in their actual residences who have flatshared with non-WGs who've been fine with what they do.

Online RandomGuy99

I once saw an SP at her Mum's house while her Mum was there. Her Mum brought me a cup of tea and toast in the bedroom when I'd finished.  That was weird.

Online Doc Holliday

I once saw an SP at her Mum's house while her Mum was there. Her Mum brought me a cup of tea and toast in the bedroom when I'd finished.  That was weird.

Why? Had you asked for coffee and a biscuit?  ;) :)

Offline winkywanky

Hot buttered crumpet would have been even better.

Online RandomGuy99

Coffee and cake.

Offline Count Duckula

Was one Wirral girl I used to see (sadly passed away now) whos mum used to pay for her hotel rooms. Not 100% sure her mum knew what she was doing but hard to think of another reason for staying in a hotel 5 miles from where you lived

Online OakTree

Reminds me of someone I saw about 6 years ago who, after I'd fucked her in the marital bed, told me her husband knew nothing about her daytime activities whilst he were at work..... :scare: :scare: :scare:

I had something very similar. In the after fuck chat she told me her husband had no idea she did this for a living and assumed she was going out to work each day on a normal job. She walked down with me to her car as she had to move it due to parking time and I was surprised to see she that not only did she wear an office type outfit which was non flattering and convincing, she also had an ID badge she made or got from probably a real job she once had.

Offline Boristheboy

Happened to me once and I when I walked (she was huge) the little bastard followed me by mountain bike for ages.

Not good. Just to be clear, in my case the son looked at least 20.

Offline Kenaldo

I was seeing a Milf WG for a while who told her kids she was an Estate Agent as it was a perfect cover for when she rented a room all day or needed to nip out for a ‘viewing’ later in the day.

I bet she did a fair few viewings as well.

Online sparkus

I was seeing a Milf WG for a while who told her kids she was an Estate Agent as it was a perfect cover for when she rented a room all day or needed to nip out for a ‘viewing’ later in the day.

I bet she did a fair few viewings as well.

I recall a storyline on The Bill when a shifty estate agent was renting out empty properties for use as (to quote the programme) "knocking shops".  Now happening via Airbnb.

Offline bigboy96

I'm scrolling through while sipping a cuppa, and nearly burst out laughing when I saw that!

Offline Baxter63

Hot buttered crumpet would have been even better.

And copious sups from the furry cup?
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline peter.witless

A few decades ago in South Africa I visited a WG in one of the nicer suburbs of Pretoria, she worked out of a large imposing house which I assumed was a brothel ... it wasn't.

When I rang the doorbell, the door was opened by a pretty little schoolgirl ~14 years old ... she gave me a friendly smile, and called over her shoulder "mom, a client for you", pointed me upstairs to the bedroom & wondered off into the the depths of the house.

The bedroom the session was in was definitely kitted out as a sex parlour, and no attempt was made to keep things quiet, so the daughter definitely knew what was going on.

I spent most of my mental energy wondering what was going through that little teenager's mind, it felt quite kinky!

Talk about guilty pleasures!

Offline webpunter

Apologies for going off piste but did anyone get to meet a mad-as-a-box-of-frogs spanish / south american burd in New Malden ?
Maybe a decade ago
Really curly black hair
Just off the A3 going into NM
Her fave thing seemed to be trying to get a dildo / strap-on up your gary  :scare:
Which i always declined

I once saw a Thai girl in a flat above the shops in New Malden high street. One of these flats where the front door opens straight onto the living room. Girl answered the door and I enter and find an older lady watching telly with two pre school age kids.
Turned out her Mum was her baby sitter....

Offline PreopDollyJTS

• Banned
  • Service Provider
A few decades ago in South Africa I visited a WG in one of the nicer suburbs of Pretoria, she worked out of a large imposing house which I assumed was a brothel ... it wasn't.

When I rang the doorbell, the door was opened by a pretty little schoolgirl ~14 years old ... she gave me a friendly smile, and called over her shoulder "mom, a client for you", pointed me upstairs to the bedroom & wondered off into the the depths of the house.

The bedroom the session was in was definitely kitted out as a sex parlour, and no attempt was made to keep things quiet, so the daughter definitely knew what was going on.

I spent most of my mental energy wondering what was going through that little teenager's mind, it felt quite kinky!

U just sound like an absolute paedo. Vile
Banned reason: Posting screenshot of private message/ ignoring rules
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PreopDollyJTS

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I'd lick it off Dolly, whatever it was. Still gutted that when I had a real reason to go to Birmingham last year she was taking a few days off.

Still at the top of my list if I find myself there again.

Anytime baby! Ha

Offline PreopDollyJTS

• Banned
  • Service Provider

Seriously tho how how is something like that allowed on here? Disgusting pervert fantasising over a “14 year old” opening the door. Sick in the head

Online RandomGuy99

I once saw a SP who gave me a blowjob in her lounge while her husband sat 10 feet away in the same room painting models.  He didn't bat an eyelid and she seemed to enjoy it.

Offline winkywanky

Was he really painting a plastic Spitfire, or was he actually painting his cock in his own spunk?  :unknown:

Online RandomGuy99

Was he really painting a plastic Spitfire, or was he actually painting his cock in his own spunk?  :unknown:
Little soldiers.

I'd seen her loads of times before.  He knew about everything she did. They were swingers too.  He wasn't into sex.  She was.

She told she once went to a swingers club and wanked off 8 blokes while her husband sat at the bar having a drink and watching.  She liked the attention.

Offline threechilliman

I once saw a SP who gave me a blowjob in her lounge while her husband sat 10 feet away in the same room painting models.  He didn't bat an eyelid and she seemed to enjoy it.

I had a similar experience. He was sat on one settee watching telly, I were sat on the other with his wife bent over in front of me as I licked her arsehole. I went on to fuck her before he joined in for a DP finale.

Good, civilised fun. Can't understand why more couples don't partake of this hobby :unknown:

Offline winkywanky

Little soldiers.

I'd seen her loads of times before.  He knew about everything she did. They were swingers too.  He wasn't into sex.  She was.

She told she once went to a swingers club and wanked off 8 blokes while her husband sat at the bar having a drink and watching.  She liked the attention.

I did fuck a WG once while her hubby watched.

It gave me a kick to be watched by him and I also got a discount  :D.

We'd arranged for him to come into the room after we'd started. By that time I was licking her out and she was moaning for me to fuck her. I duly complied. I never looked up at all but in my peripheral vision I could see he'd 'finished' and then got up to leave us to it.

Offline A Decent Fist

Seriously tho how how is something like that allowed on here? Disgusting pervert fantasising over a “14 year old” opening the door. Sick in the head

Sorry Dolly, but that's an overreeaction to his honest confession of inappropriate thoughts which were not acted upon.

For a wake-up call as to what teenage girls actually look like these days, have a go at this quiz:

External Link/Members Only

There's a whole thread about it here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=277383

Offline winkywanky

Well said ADF.

What is pure fantasy can go to some extreme places, and so long as it remains fantasy it's OK IMO.

As you rightly point out, many girls these days are sexually precocious from a young age. It doesn't mean you act on it, because it's illegal and also morally wrong.

Offline winkywanky

And on this very subject, with an extra (and relevant) 'twist' thrown in: External Link/Members Only  :cool:

Offline A Decent Fist

And on this very subject, with an extra (and relevant) 'twist' thrown in: External Link/Members Only  :cool:

I have seen and, er, rhythmically enjoyed that clip before, WW, but was a little suspicious that the girl's exceptionally feminine face and her male undercarriage are never in the same shot.

However, a little research reveals that she is the genuine article:

Offline RLondon99

Well said ADF.

What is pure fantasy can go to some extreme places, and so long as it remains fantasy it's OK IMO.

As you rightly point out, many girls these days are sexually precocious from a young age. It doesn't mean you act on it, because it's illegal and also morally wrong.

Agreed.

I like to have a woman in a schoolgirl outfit. I have zero interest in actual schoolgirls. In fact one rule I try to stick to is not to book a woman I think is under 30.

But a sexy grown up woman dressed as a schoolgirl. Yes please.

« Last Edit: May 07, 2020, 02:51:36 pm by RLondon99 »

Offline PreopDollyJTS

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Except he wasn’t talking about a middle aged woman dressed in a uniform he was talking about a genuine underage girl that opened the door. Think theres a line you just don’t cross why would you even post that

Offline cunningman

Except he wasn’t talking about a middle aged woman dressed in a uniform he was talking about a genuine underage girl that opened the door. Think theres a line you just don’t cross why would you even post that
I read

> I spent most of my mental energy wondering what was going through that little teenager's mind, it felt quite kinky!

as imagining how weird the setup was for the girl, not fantasizing about fucking her.

Offline Home Alone

The words 'Calm', 'down' and 'dear' spring to mind, here.

Perhaps Dolly needs to look attempt the quiz that A Decent Fist has given the link to and report her score; I know I was gobsmacked when I only got 2/10 - most of the other 8 were ones where I'd over-estimated the age of the girl in the photograph.

It might also help Dolly if she got off her high horse before doing so and absorb the comments winkywanky and, especially, cunningman have made.

Offline wearegreat

The words 'Calm', 'down' and 'dear' spring to mind, here.

Perhaps Dolly needs to look attempt the quiz that A Decent Fist has given the link to and report her score; I know I was gobsmacked when I only got 2/10 - most of the other 8 were ones where I'd over-estimated the age of the girl in the photograph.

It might also help Dolly if she got off her high horse before doing so and absorb the comments winkywanky and, especially, cunningman have made.
Bravo Home Alone. Very well said sir. We need more tolerant people like you on this site,and less bigoted Trolls posting on here.
Banned reason: Multiple Profiles - James, James021, Londontiger, wearegreat
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline HarryZZ

Anyway, I visited one particularly chatty SP who was showing me some new underwear and then said I might have seen it in her AW gallery, I had, I was curious who had to taken the pictures, it was her sister.

A mate of mine had a sister who went off to London to work as a masseuse, this was long before I'd ever punted, I didn't say anything but immediately thought she was probably on the game, I think he realised what I was thinking and added, "it's all above board, but she said some of the men sometimes get hard ons though". For me this was an admission, letting her family know there was a sexual element, she's now married to a quite wealthy bloke, I never asked if she met her husband at work.

Offline Zeusthedoc

That's a brilliant USP
I now want an SP to offer me a good cuppa afterwards

I saw a SP a few times who always offered me a cuppa before - I'd start drinking it and we'd have sex and it would be cold before I could finish it :(

Online sparkus

Anyway, I visited one particularly chatty SP who was showing me some new underwear and then said I might have seen it in her AW gallery, I had, I was curious who had to taken the pictures, it was her sister.

A mate of mine had a sister who went off to London to work as a masseuse, this was long before I'd ever punted, I didn't say anything but immediately thought she was probably on the game, I think he realised what I was thinking and added, "it's all above board, but she said some of the men sometimes get hard ons though". For me this was an admission, letting her family know there was a sexual element, she's now married to a quite wealthy bloke, I never asked if she met her husband at work.

Last year I punted someone in Stratford who was operating out of her sister's council flat: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=239156.0
The comms were a bit messy as she had to come there specifically for the booking and I didn't get what she meant by "I'm still at home" in texts.

I also punted a big black woman nearby there before who didn't have a door on the bedroom of the flat and her prim-looking flatmate was wandering past every so often as we grunted and writhed on top of each other.

Offline Jindybandy

When I saw the touring G Blonde Deluxe (she’s had a few profiles, none of which I don’t think are active) up in Leeds at the end of the punt she introduced me to her mate whose flat it was who had been in the bedroom that the headboard of the bed id been hammering this girl into had been loudly rattling the wall of.
She sheepishly came to say hello - but think her initial reluctance was because she was in her pyjamas. Still not sure if she herself was a WH as didn’t recognise her from AW.
Think she just let her mate use her spare room to bang clients while visiting  :sarcastic:

Online RandomGuy99

That's a brilliant USP
I now want an SP to offer me a good cuppa afterwards

I saw a SP a few times who always offered me a cuppa before - I'd start drinking it and we'd have sex and it would be cold before I could finish it :(
I used to see an SP who liked to make it more of a date type thing. She offered me some wine when I arrived and we sit on different sofas in the lounge drinking it and having a chat about the week.  Sometimes she give me a bit of tease with a glimpse of stocking top or knickers.  After about 30 minutes she'd come over to my sofa and we'd get into some passionate kissing.  We'd then shag like rabbits for an hour and I'd cum over her boobs.  We'd clean up and then she'd offer me a coffee and we'd have another chat for another 30 minutes or so.  I'd discreetly leave her fee on the coffee table while she was making the coffee and then be on my way.

I saw her for about 6 months.  We stopped after I saw a Hungarian girl.  It became clear she was a bit weird and stopped seeing because of the Hungarian girl.  She didn't like immigrants.  Who knew?   

Plenty more fish in the sea.

Online sparkus

I used to see an SP who liked to make it more of a date type thing. She offered me some wine when I arrived and we sit on different sofas in the lounge drinking it and having a chat about the week.  Sometimes she give me a bit of tease with a glimpse of stocking top or knickers.  After about 30 minutes she'd come over to my sofa and we'd get into some passionate kissing.  We'd then shag like rabbits for an hour and I'd cum over her boobs.  We'd clean up and then she'd offer me a coffee and we'd have another chat for another 30 minutes or so.  I'd discreetly leave her fee on the coffee table while she was making the coffee and then be on my way.

I saw her for about 6 months.  We stopped after I saw a Hungarian girl.  It became clear she was a bit weird and stopped seeing because of the Hungarian girl.  She didn't like immigrants.  Who knew?   

I'm always reluctant to accept drinks in a punting scenario in case they're laced with someone and you wake up wallet-less with no memory of it.  I used to see one of a duo who operated from a hotel and after my session with one, the other came back in (from the bathroom) and they cracked open the bubbly and invited me to stay.  Seemed rude not to but I sipped at it as minimally as possible (they both got hammered and missed a load of punters' calls). 

Online RandomGuy99

I'm always reluctant to accept drinks in a punting scenario in case they're laced with someone and you wake up wallet-less with no memory of it.  I used to see one of a duo who operated from a hotel and after my session with one, the other came back in (from the bathroom) and they cracked open the bubbly and invited me to stay.  Seemed rude not to but I sipped at it as minimally as possible (they both got hammered and missed a load of punters' calls).
I don't take my wallet to bookings especially if the booking is with someone I've not met before.  I usually just drink water on bookings.  However if I am offered some wine and the SP is drinking herself then I usually have some to make them feel comfortable. With this SP I started bringing the wine as it didn't seem fair for her to be incurring additional expenses just for a booking with me.  I saw her every week for 6 months.  It was a fun time but I didn't like some of her views about immigrants. 

I've not had any bad experiences accepting drinks from an SP, but I do a fair amount of research before I contact someone for a booking and I am usually confident in my choice by the time of the booking.

Online Doc Holliday

Mine was always still piping hot  :D

Offline ulstersubbie

I've not had any bad experiences accepting drinks from an SP, but I do a fair amount of research before I contact someone for a booking and I am usually confident in my choice by the time of the booking.

Same here, but I've had some awful cups of coffee in my time, the instant stuff is best avoided! 

Offline Bonker

Life is shit sometimes. I hope you gave her a negative review.

Offline Hobbit

Sorry Dolly, but that's an overreeaction to his honest confession of inappropriate thoughts which were not acted upon.

For a wake-up call as to what teenage girls actually look like these days, have a go at this quiz:

There's a whole thread about it here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=277383

I have to fully agree with ADF. A complete overreaction, the guy was just making a point about a 14-year-old opening the door. If there is someone that is sick in the head then perhaps that would be the mum working in that brothel and letting her girl open the door. But I don't see Dolly complaining about that.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Life is shit sometimes. I hope you gave her a negative review.

would that i could, she gave a MEAN bj!

Offline scutty brown

so a two hour meet, one hour of which was talking............how many hours did you pay for? I think she saw you coming.........
and who told her about the Hungarian? That sounds like stupid loose talk

Online RandomGuy99

so a two hour meet, one hour of which was talking............how many hours did you pay for? I think she saw you coming.........
and who told her about the Hungarian? That sounds like stupid loose talk
She only had a feedback score of 4 when I saw her. Her only profile pic was of one nipple, but I gave her a try.  She only worked part-time.  I'd pay for 1 hr.  I'd have to ask her to draw the curtains.  I think she was probably into being seen, but I wasn't.

She found out about the Hungarian from feedback on my profile. 

Offline king tarzan

I suspect most will try and keep it secret from their families but I have had conversations where girls have said their mum knows or late last year a girl who openly told the whole family.
Other girls have said their family suspects something or there are rumours which end up on social media for all to see.
The other thing is girls often seem to have to share everything with a close trusted friend but you then get the scenario where that person shares it with 1 other person and so on, before you know it every fucker knows

No self respecting mother or father would be proud.. and let the iceberg hit the rocks.. they would hang there heads in shame.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline A Decent Fist

No self respecting mother or father would be proud.. and let the iceberg hit the rocks.. they would hang there heads in shame.

What you say is true in terms of how society sees women who sell sex. But you say it as if you think they fully deserve that condemnation.

Society also has a low opinion of men like us who buy sex. Do you think we deserve that, too?