Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Titfuck instead of HR at the end of a massage  (Read 1837 times)

Offline donnybob

I tend to prefer a massage with HR instead of B2B or FS, mainly due to finances, but after watching too many X hamster vids the thought occurred to me,  has anyone got a tit fuck instead of HR if you have what was the extra charge ?

Offline Bikerman

Sofia in middleton gives cracking tit wank for £65 after a b2b massage and a pre massage hj too
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

Sofia in middleton gives cracking tit wank for £65 after a b2b massage and a pre massage hj too

Is that 65 all in for 30 mins or 60 mins or in addition to the session/house fee?

Offline GingerNuts

Is that 65 all in for 30 mins or 60 mins or in addition to the session/house fee?

£65 for an hour fully inclusive though you're there for longer than an hour. Plenty of reviews if you search for Sofia Middleton or Sofia Ashton.

She was going on holiday towards the end of July. I don't know if/when she's back.

Online tantraman

I tend to prefer a massage with HR instead of B2B or FS, mainly due to finances, but after watching too many X hamster vids the thought occurred to me,  has anyone got a tit fuck instead of HR if you have what was the extra charge ?

These two recently :music: ...

Bella (FBSM, Titjob) in W1T (Fitzrovia)

Sophie DDS (FBSM, Titjob) in E1 (Whitechapel)

... great Bombay rolls, but Neutral sexperiences overall :drinks:

Online Markc

I got a regular who gives me a handjob if l am struggling to cum during sex and sometimes finishes me
on her tits which is always good to see. Especially when l got to watch her clean off my spunk.

Offline sparkus

I suspect DonnyBob might be better off asking this on his own regional board as he'd be paying a few extra bob for train fare to the capital for a meh t/w from Sophie DDS.

Offline The_Don

Sophie DDS (FBSM, Titjob) in E1 (Whitechapel)

... great Bombay rolls, but Neutral sexperiences overall :drinks:

Currently I would not return to Sophie, for just message service. Even back when she offered more, some times her attitude, service and rates yoyo a little (IMO). 

Offline donnybob

I suspect DonnyBob might be better off asking this on his own regional board as he'd be paying a few extra bob for train fare to the capital for a meh t/w from Sophie DDS.

I did think of that, but i'm planning a few holidays so if I get an idea of someone in an area I would visit on holidays its a good result

Offline sparkus

I did think of that, but i'm planning a few holidays so if I get an idea of someone in an area I would visit on holidays its a good result

Ah, Bob's your uncle then :drinks:

If you get down to London after this month then try out Lora and her hewge-knockered t/w.

Offline lillythesavage

Ah, Bob's your uncle then :drinks:

If you get down to London after this month then try out Lora and her hewge-knockered t/w.

When the thread started I was going to say Sparkus will be along to give you advice, then realised he is not from our area.